Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Luna...my SIL had the same situation...she got pregnant 4 times within 2 years that I know of...she finally had a D&C and glad she did because she is now 17 weeks pregnant...longest she's been! Previously she would only make it 6-8 weeks..

Aww thats awful for her :( ts great that shes 17 weeks now!! I have an app on the 5th Oct, so hopefully will get another laparoscopy, then be able to carry to term! I already know I have endo, but that should stop me concieving altogether!

oh really? is it something you can get over the counter?
Not sure if you're asking me, but magnisium citrate is a vitamin supplement. I buy it in a health food or drug store. After about 12 years of treatment at the Cleveland clinic, it's worked better than anyof the drugs, and some where quite toxic.

FXed crossed for you LunaBean...hope you have good news in the weeks to come!:thumbup:

Thanks aunt bug I will look into that...

Well update from me!! No AF still?! Not tested again, officially late as she should of been here last night really.

xxx

Oh i'm just waiting for her now. Feel ready to come on any minute :(
You gonna test again?

AF got me a couple of days early! Quite pleased actually and sometime my cycles can drag onto 34 days!

CD1 x

Maybe if shes not here today or tomorrow morning... I really dunno whats going on... my boobs have started hurting again.

xxx

Well that's it, i'd be happy just for the bitch to start now just so i can get cracking with the next cycle!!!!!

Not really not had any cramps or anything.

TMI but my cold has got to my stomach and I feel really sicky ill and have had some diareah.

Ergh.

xxx

oh you poor thing, doesn't sound too good :(
hope your not in work hon, a bit of bed rest sounds in order xx

magpie. hope you feel better soon x

Well I tested this morning and it was.....a BFN :mad:

so waiting for AF then back to it. gonna get some opks and preseed. will wait for af first though and get them on the first day just incase she doesn't arrive...

Sorry about BFN ailey, I'm guessin my cold has messed up my luteal phase.

xxx

hows everybody on this rainy day again:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"