Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

i'm still in limbo :(
was technically due yesterday, 99% of the time i am a 24day cycle but last month i was a 28day cycle. so basically anytime between now and saturday it should happen!!!
i seem to be very wet (tmi!!) down below which has just left me with a slightly irritated feeling down there :(

Onwards and upwards hun! Least your out of the limbo. How you feeling?

We will be testing close now you see, your only one day behind me!

xxx

I'm sore but i'll live!!!!
Yeah, i changed my ticker to a 27 day cycle as the last 2 months have been 27ish days.....

Here's hoping we're both in much better moods this time next month yay :)

Haha deffo.

Hopefully we will both be up the duff.

I'm convinced this preseed is magic, I know a girl who tried for 9 months and caught straight away once they used preseed.

xxx

Pheww panic over the witch arrived this morning with vengence! Feeling much calmer now never been so pleased to see AF arrive! Off to hospital for post-op check tomorrow and check up and scan with consultant so will see what they have to say and back to TTC this month.

Hope everyone else is well

xxx

The witch flew in yesterday afternoon. FX'd for this month!!

xxx

I'm still bloody waiting. I always get old blood a day or two before which I am getting now, but still no fresh blood so to speak. Does this not happen to everyone else? Do yours just turn up just like that? I'm getting annoyed now. Can I not class it as CD1 until I get a fresh flow of blood? I hope I see some this afternoon!

If you are using tampons or towells I would count it as CD1, it doesnt matter on the colour of the blood.

Mine always starts bright red but after coming off hormonal contraception it was browner. It seems to be more red since my lap.

xxx

I just must be weird then! Mine has always been like that since I can remember, I can't remember as far back as before I went on BC though. I'll class this as CD1 then, I'm sure by the end of the day it will be here properly. I'll be interested to see if I get any period pain though. Usually before I come on and during my period I get pain, however, I remember that before I went on BC I never used to have period pain, but going on it gave me it, which is strange because lots of people go on it because it's meant to stop such pains! So far so good in that respect ...

iam alright hun, i ahd a bit of a sad moment last night. all i could think about was the baby i should have had:cry: its just this ttc is sooooo draining its bloody hard work:dohh:
how are you ???

I sometimes think like that. I would have a 2 year old in feb coming. :(

It is hard work, but it will be worth it in the end.

I had to wait so long for my OH to be ready that I am just over the moon to actually be allowed to TTC.

It is awful though there isnt a moment I dont think about it. Just want the next week or so to hurry up so I can ovulate, use my preseed and get down and dirty. :haha:

:hugs:

xxx

i know how you feel its took me over 7years to get around my oh to start ttc and whe we do everything goes wrong:cry:
but i have got to think possitive :happydance:

Dont be sad Cla and Mags, was tearing up reading what you wrote ...... it will all come right just gotta have lots of PMA.........and loads of cyber hugs from all us ladies here.....xxxxxx

Dont be sad Cla and Mags, was tearing up reading what you wrote ...... it will all come right just gotta have lots of PMA.........and loads of cyber hugs from all us ladies here.....xxxxxx

Thanks honey. How are you feeling today?

xxx

Ive just had my Jenny Renny reading back not sure how much faith to put in it though... here it is...:Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 30th of August 2011 and the 4th of September 2011.......xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->