Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

whens your af due and when are you testing again???

AF was due last night this morning, no sign yet. Will test saturday probably.

xxx

Think I am out this month:nope:

Have those horrible little niggly feelings down below which I know means AF is on her way!!! Dont think there is any point testing either as I know it will get me soon.

Well off to docs I must go. Two years of trying and each month feeling a little sadder. :cry:

Good luck to the rest of you.

Still waiting for the witch to turn up....still getting BFN's...!

xxx

It is horrible every month during the TWW. Every month you think you are experiencing symptoms. I just want one month for those symptoms to be real!

i know how you feel, you get a possitive opk do loads of bd, get loads of symtoms and you get nothing at the end of it:cry: why is it soooooooo hard to get pregnant:growlmad:

I know what you mean. My DH and I lost one four years ago at three months and decided not to try again for a while. I fell instantly that time. Now when we decide to start trying again (well 2 years ago) it just wont happen. The doc said last December that she was confident there was not a problem as we had already fallen together but there must be some reason why it is not happening for us. She said that my DH would be fine as a sperm count is something that does not alter too dramatically so as I fell with him before he was obviously in working order. Guess it must be down to me somewhere along the line! Think I need to go for some tests or something. What will this involve? Does anyone know?

with my last preg it took us 5months but sadly i lost the baby at 17weeks. the thought of ttc again is just one huge stress, its just feels iam wishing time away as all i think about is having another baby.
i havent got a clue about the tests hun!

I am 3 days late now, some pregnancy symptoms but still all tests have been BFN. I have done 5 tests already! So I am waiting for AF to arrive now but not even a hint of her arrival.

What is going on?

I tested again girls, BFN. Home from work now though.

On a good note my preseed arrived.

xxx

That was quick Mags im still waiting for mine.....Sorry your feeling rubbish today....

Dont you feel like your always waiting for something when your TTC...??? You wait to O you wait to test you wait to AF.. and im between you WORRY about everything.....!!!!! xx

Ladies, I mustve had an evap line as I got AF in full force last night. I'm never late either, how typical!! Can't complain too much as it was first month TTC! Looking foward to joining others in the next cycle. Good luck to all and congrats to those with BFPs. Xxxxxxxx

got my :witch: , so i am out...won't be trying for the next two months...hope dec brings me luck !!! anyhoo congrats to those who got their :bfp: and :thumbup: and goodluck to others .....tc.

Magpies - hope you feel a bit better with your cold.

CAn't believe how many of us are late for AF but testing negative. I am 4 days late now and just baffled about whats going on. Going to test in the morning again if she is still not here

xxx

I just went to the toilet and when I wiped my CM has a tinge of brown to it so think AF is coming and I'm out :(

im still playing the waiting game....wish it would just hurry up and get here so i can start a new month!!

hope serene is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->