Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Not doing anything differently next month, keep saying I will give up OPKs and temping but don't think I'll manage it. So, will just carry on as we were, OPK's, temping and just BD'ing as it takes our fancy with no special concern as to whether I'm fertile or not!

xxx

if everybody asnt done it this month what are you thinking about doing different this cycle???

I am putting my legs up in the air and using preseed.

Im keeping up with my monitor but also temping this month aswell.

:blush:

I tried temping before but I couldn't get the hang of it:dohh:

I'm gonna give it a try, if it does my head in I will just give up.

xxx

I thought AF had arrived yesterday morning, had really bad cramps through the night and some tinged cm in the morning but AF never actually showed up! I'm in limbo land too! X
I'm in the same boat! Bad cramps at night with some light brown tinted cm. Stil af not showed though. I hope you dont mind me saying this but it makes me feel tons better knowing someone else is going through the same!

Same here!! Had some brown tinged CM yesterday, then before bed I checked and it was clear again, same this morning, so did a test and still a :bfn:!! Now just going to sit it out and wait as it's got to be here soon, but still no cramps. This is CD30 for me. It doesn't help that I haven't a clue how long my cycle is meant to be having only come off the pill last month. I'm going to buy some OPKs now. I'm hoping its here tomorrow as then by the time I go on holiday next week I will be due to O and if we conceive during that it would be lovely.

Here's for hoping the witch shows tomorrow for us all!! xx

I'm in limbo with you all too! Af now 5 day late and tested BFN this mroning not even a hint/trace/evap line! Getting a bit frustrating now just want to get on with the next cycle. Secretly a little terrified it is another ectopic and thats why my tests are negative but I have no other pregnancy signs and I have a check up at the hospital on friday anyway so just have to wait and see!

Never thought I would wish AF to arrive but I hope she shows up for all of us!

xxx

Hey milosmum, hope everything is okay, I thought ectopics tested BFP?

xxxx

xxxx

Just had a look and apparently not:

First of all, it is important to realize that not all ectopic pregnancies will result in a positive pregnancy test. So, if you have any of the following symptoms in addition to a positive or negative pregnancy test you should see your doctor immediately.

Tenderness or pain in the abdominal or pelvic area is one telltale sign of an ectopic pregnancy. Spotting or bleeding is another symptom and some women mistake this for their period. If when having a bowel movement, coughing, or moving around you have intense pain then this is a sign, too. A sure sign of an ectopic pregnancy is shoulder pain. Internal bleeding aggravates the nerves that go to the shoulder and pain is a result. Signs of shock may also occur if a fallopian tube has ruptured due to the ectopic pregnancy.

xxxx

First of all, it is important to realize that not all ectopic pregnancies will result in a positive pregnancy test. So, if you have any of the following symptoms in addition to a positive or negative pregnancy test you should see your doctor immediately.

Tenderness or pain in the abdominal or pelvic area is one telltale sign of an ectopic pregnancy. Spotting or bleeding is another symptom and some women mistake this for their period. If when having a bowel movement, coughing, or moving around you have intense pain then this is a sign, too. A sure sign of an ectopic pregnancy is shoulder pain. Internal bleeding aggravates the nerves that go to the shoulder and pain is a result. Signs of shock may also occur if a fallopian tube has ruptured due to the ectopic pregnancy.

Thanks for that! I didnt know that.

xxx

I wish I had never looked as now I am worrying myself that I have one! Why is it that when you read symptoms for something you can always manage to find one, two or three that you have! I have never wanted my period to come so much right now.

AF finally arrived about an hour ago. Phew! Only thing is, it seems a lot heavier and more painful than normal. Now I wish the witch had taken her time a bit more :dohh:

I'm taking a break from TTC in October for 1 month. It's all been a bit too much for me to deal with so close to mc in July. I plan to get fit and healthy and lose a bit of weight over the next few weeks and TTC again in November.

If you dont mind I would like to stay part of your thread though. I'm dying to see who gets their BFP in October! FXd for you all

Sorry about you af Hun, fingers crossed for November xx

FXed for those still waiting for AF. We always say that the TWW is torture...but I believe those last few days are...especially when you'ved received numerous BFNs, and AF is a no show. Hoping most of us will be testing within the same week next month! :thumbup:

if everybody asnt done it this month what are you thinking about doing different this cycle???

Hi Cla this month ive got preseed and gonna try OPKs aswell doing temping already so will carry on with that......
:hugs:

xxxx

Thanks for that! I didnt know that.

xxx

Oh god thats what I am worried about is my HCG low cause its another ectopic so I am testing negative? Saying that I now have NO other signs of pregnancy - boobs are fine, dont feel sick or tired, I did have a bit of an achey tummy on the right side (the one with the tube) a week or so ago but thats gone now too! Sneakily suspect all the stressing about it is actually making AF later and later! Anyway will just monitor myself closely and test again on Friday before going to the hospital for my recheck - its a scan and consultant appointment so should sort me out.

HOpe everyone else is well and either gets BFP or AF - no more limbo land!

xxx

I thought AF had arrived yesterday morning, had really bad cramps through the night and some tinged cm in the morning but AF never actually showed up! I'm in limbo land too! X
I'm in the same boat! Bad cramps at night with some light brown tinted cm. Stil af not showed though. I hope you dont mind me saying this but it makes me feel tons better knowing someone else is going through the same!

Same here!! Had some brown tinged CM yesterday, then before bed I checked and it was clear again, same this morning, so did a test and still a :bfn:!! Now just going to sit it out and wait as it's got to be here soon, but still no cramps. This is CD30 for me. It doesn't help that I haven't a clue how long my cycle is meant to be having only come off the pill last month. I'm going to buy some OPKs now. I'm hoping its here tomorrow as then by the time I go on holiday next week I will be due to O and if we conceive during that it would be lovely.

Here's for hoping the witch shows tomorrow for us all!! xx

I'm in limbo with you all too! Af now 5 day late and tested BFN this mroning not even a hint/trace/evap line! Getting a bit frustrating now just want to get on with the next cycle. Secretly a little terrified it is another ectopic and thats why my tests are negative but I have no other pregnancy signs and I have a check up at the hospital on friday anyway so just have to wait and see!

Never thought I would wish AF to arrive but I hope she shows up for all of us!

xxx

Same here ladies. I'm on CD34 of my normal CD28, and no sign of AF at all! No cramps, clear CM, and 5 :bfn:

I have a cat scan of my jaw scheduled for Monday, no OBGyn since I've recently moved, and no idea what to since I've already rescheduled once due to no AF. Urg!

AF finally arrived for me! Phew!

I hope she arrives for everyone else waiting!

On to the next cycle we go! Thank god for all you lovely ladies on here, I don't know how I'd get through this with out everyone!

Good luck to us all.

Hopefully ill be sending the witch off on a nice 9 month holiday! See ya witchy poo x

AF finally arrived for me! Phew!

I hope she arrives for everyone else waiting!

On to the next cycle we go! Thank god for all you lovely ladies on here, I don't know how I'd get through this with out everyone!

Good luck to us all.

Hopefully ill be sending the witch off on a nice 9 month holiday! See ya witchy poo x

Mine is coming!! Have brown CM/blood up there so going to BD tonight to hurry it along and hopefully will be here properly tomorrow! Such a releif, I was starting to worry and just want to get on with the next cycle.

Im actually feeling positive about this cycle! Think we might try the SMEP plan, ive got my OPKs off ebay and my 50 IC's so looking forward to using those - ill b testing from 3dpo knowing me lol and ive also got one concieve+!

Has anyone used it before?

x

Chemical pregnancy here for me :( Faint bfp last night on frer, but woke this morning and AF had arrived in the night, fiend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->