Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Just out of interest, what do you pay for these readings?

I hope you get a BFP as your Christmas present!! :)

Mine was meant to be last month, wrong obviously, was thinking about getting one off someone else but would rather spend the money on other things.

xxx

Just out of interest, what do you pay for these readings?

I hope you get a BFP as your Christmas present!! :)

it was $8 worked out at about £5, xmas pressie would be lovely.. I know its not really real... wish it was though.......:dohh:

I am quite surprised at myself for spending money on something like that, normally so level headed....mind you i do seem to have spent a small fortune on TTc stuff.....!!!! xxx
:hugs::hugs:

I am quite level headed but TTC had turned me into a crazy woman.

xxx

Well I'm still in limbo...no AF, no bfp :(

Sorry aileymouse - if it makes you feel better, me too. CD 35 of my normal 28/29 day cycle. I think I've stressed the :witch: away. Hope I can keep up with the rest of you ladies next month.

I've gone crazy as well.....I shall join October testing.....we shall see what happens! AF got me today :(

Hey honey, seen you posting on some of the other threads.

Welcome!

How are we all today?

xxx

I envy you that your AF has come Andrea! I wipe down there now and there is NOTHING. I'm so confused right now. I just want it here so I can crack on with the next cycle.

I hope she turns up soon squeal I really do.

Your doggy is very cute BTW.

xxx

Thank you, she's a strange one. She gets LOADS of attention because her tongue is HUGE, she always has it sticking out which amuses people. She's definitely 'different'.

I hope it comes soon too, especially as the liklihood of O while on holiday is getting slimmer as each day passes.

Will try get OH upstairs later ;) but I am a little hungover this morning, I drank far too much in the space of two hours last night so will see how I feel !! About to get my hair done shortly so I will feel a bit more attractive !! :)

you have got n hang over and you are having your hair done . you are very brave, hope you dont get a headach:dohh:

I'm just a work, this dry cough is doing my head in.

So glad its friday even though I am working tomorrow morning.

Just doing some calcuations about our finances.

xxx

have you got anything planned nice for the weekend???

Noooope, OH is taking the car to get "mapped" and then my mum is coming to colour my hair sunday, I really need to buy a coat aswell now winter is here! Trying to save money to pay off all our debts.

xxx

you saying that i need loads of winter clothes, all i have got are summer clothes :dohh:
i saw some nice coats in primark, cheep and cheerful:thumbup:

thats where im going after i come off my hols as its my birthday on the 27th:nope:

thats where im going after i come off my hols as its my birthday on the 27th:nope:

is you birthday 27th sept? that's mine too xx

still no AF....scared to test...going doctors today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"