Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

i was sickened by it! she's a sweet little girl, all she wants is attention which she doesn't get too much of because of the two younger kids and it's gonna be worse when the new baby comes along!!

can't wait for af to feck off so i can get going again this month!!! she's been really horrible to me this month, she clearly knows that i want rid for 9 months so she's been nasty lol!!

how many bloody children as she got??????? half the time people only have kids is for the money:growlmad:
i know what you mean about af being a pain in the back side, mines been a pain in the ass this month. :growlmad::growlmad:
how long have you been trying for?????????/

good morning ladies,

:witch: just got me yesterday, so I'm a bit behind. DH and I will be trying again this month, but I think we're going to be more relaxed about it. I drove myself nuts this month.

I'm going to take a FR Fertility test tomorrow, has anyone used one? As long as that comes out ok, I think we're going to stop counting, checking cm, etc and just :sex: all month long :D

:bfp: by xmas is a great goal, fx fx. My sis has three already (3 years younger), but we will have the first grandchild on DH's side, he's an only. We just got married in May, but people were asking us about getting pregnant before we even got married. We're both 34.

I look forward to chatting with you all this month - hope everyone gets their :bfp: this cycle!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

so its all our goal to be pregnant by christmas:thumbup::thumbup:
we will all be mad by then lol:dohh:
is anybody worried that the older you get you wont get pregnant??

Hello everyone! Can anyone recommend the best/cheapest place to purchase pre-seed? Gonna give a whirl.
X

so its all our goal to be pregnant by christmas:thumbup::thumbup:
we will all be mad by then lol:dohh:
is anybody worried that the older you get you wont get pregnant??

YES!!! I was married before to a man who's children I would never have, chalk it up to youth. I had to wait and find my perfect mate - my DH - and at 34 I'm scared to death I waited too long to start trying.

We have great jobs, got our educations, nicely set up to have a family - but did we wait so long setting ourselves up that we missed the window? We really want two, maybe three, but the clock keeps ticking faster.:?

I've never wanted anything more than to be the mother of his children, but I feel like I have no control of the situation. :nope:

I just turned 30 and thought I was on-track when I was due to have my first in May 2011 but then I had a mc and now I'm scared I left it too late too, realising how difficult getting pregnant, and staying pregnant can be!

We all need to stay positive because I got a good feeling about this month. And if we all get our BFP before Christmas we can look forward to having summer babies! Yay :baby:

I was wondering if anyone uses OPKs? I havent used them before. Can anyone recommend them? I looked on ebay and they are really cheap.

Raisin, I'm also wanting to use them but haven't really got a clue about them! I've just ordered pre-seed though; the reviews are brilliant!

Raisin, I'm also wanting to use them but haven't really got a clue about them! I've just ordered pre-seed though; the reviews are brilliant!

What is preseed? I'm a bit new to all this! I thought I would start with OPKs and maybe charting temps? Any ideas what works best?

I don't really know Raisin! I'm rubbish, sorry. My first was unplanned, so all this TTC is new to me. On my 2nd month of trying!
But I do know that pre-seed is a lubricant that has been known to help the spermies get up where it needs to be, a lot of couples have reported that theyve have been trying for months and after the first use of pre-seed theyve conceived! Whether or not it's that good or not, I'm not too sure, we will see!
X

AF FINALLY arrived on Friday, so I am not CD3. Anyone else around this time?

I bought some OPKs from Amazon, if you just type 'ovulation' it will come up with them, I got 30 for about £5.50. I also bought some Preseed from there too for £12.50 so going to give that a whirl this month too. OH doesn't think we need lubricant but he's willing to just do as I tell him!!

Hope all is well with everyone! xx

Woo hoo squeal! Thats fab.

Just a quickie to say hey and hope your all good.

:kiss:

xxx

i get my opks of ebay and they are really cheap:thumbup:
well im going on holiday tomorrow:happydance:and i havent got any opks left so i havent got a clue when im going to ov:growlmad:

i get my opks of ebay and they are really cheap:thumbup:
well im going on holiday tomorrow:happydance:and i havent got any opks left so i havent got a clue when im going to ov:growlmad:

Going anywhere nice? I wish I was going away. The weather here in York is horrible and I wanted to do some gardening!

I got some OPKs from Tesco but they cost £7 for 7 strips. Sounds like I could have got them cheaper.....and now I just have to figure out how to use them. :haha:

we are going to turkey, we had such a great time when we went in may that we have booked the same place again. just not looking forward to the flight:nope:
have a look on ebay for opks, i think i payed about £4 for 20 in might have been less then that

I bought some OPKs from Amazon, if you just type 'ovulation' it will come up with them, I got 30 for about £5.50. I also bought some Preseed from there too for £12.50 so going to give that a whirl this month too. OH doesn't think we need lubricant but he's willing to just do as I tell him!!

Good morning squeal, I'm at cd3 as well. AF was about a week late, so I'm all out of whack now. fx that this is our month for the :bfp:

:dust: to all

Good morning squeal, I'm at cd3 as well. AF was about a week late, so I'm all out of whack now. fx that this is our month for the :bfp:

Ah brilliant, someone who is the same CD as me :D

This is my first real AF since coming off the pill so this next cycle could be shorter for all I know. I think I will start doing OPKs from CD10 just in case as you never know!

I go on holiday on Saturday for a week so won't be around too much, I'll be back in time for the dreaded TWW!

Glad you're okay Magpies and Cla I hope you have a fab time in Turkey. Where is it that you're going? I've been to Marmaris, and Ichemal. xx

Ah brilliant, someone who is the same CD as me :D

This is my first real AF since coming off the pill so this next cycle could be shorter for all I know. I think I will start doing OPKs from CD10 just in case as you never know!

I go on holiday on Saturday for a week so won't be around too much, I'll be back in time for the dreaded TWW!

Glad you're okay Magpies and Cla I hope you have a fab time in Turkey. Where is it that you're going? I've been to Marmaris, and Ichemal. xx

DH and I decided to chill out a little bit this cycle. Last cycle was our first TTC, and I was a crazy person. So no checking CM, no counting days, no OPK. We're just gonna BD at least every other day for the month and see what happens, try to have fun rather than stress.

I've been off the pill for about 15 months, but we were practicing the rhythm method until Aug.

Good luck everyone!

Aunt Bug.... Yah, we're doing that same thing...HAVING FUN! I could almost say we've decided that we're NTNP. :)
Or as my DH says "practice making a baby":thumbup:
It will happen when it's meant to happen...I feel at ease when I remember that! I hope to :sex: every other day from now on..for the next week!
FXed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"