Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I just posted a few times, but wanted to update that AF arrived this morning (1 week late!) boo!

On to next month...

Hair is all done, and I'm feeling better. OH is about to start on dinner :)

I think I am getting some mild period pain too which is good news!! Never thought I would wish to have AF so much in my life!

I'm going to be 29 so times ticking away lol

well :witch: finally arrived - after a stressful 35 day cycle. On to the next :) I stressed myself out soooo much, I think I might take a NTNP approach this cycle.

Oh, and it's so funny reading the winter clothes posts - it's 92 in Charlotte today, still summer.

Morning girls, wont be on much over the weekend, just so you know I am not being ignorant! Just quite busy, sorry AF got you girls, but at least no more limbo. :kiss:

Enjoy your weekends.

AF has nearly left the building for me! Woohoo!

xxx

Morning everybody.
Whooooo to af neally leaving the building, mine should be gone today too:happydance:
So how many of us did get our af and will be staying here this month???

Morning all,

I'm half way through my af now. :happydance:

AND my DH and I decided to TTC again this month. Waiting till November is too far away. We want our BFP by Christmas!

So I will be joining you again this month. FXd for all

That's great news Hun you are staying with us.
I want to be pregnant by Christmas as well so we better pull our socks up and get on with it lol

Thats my aim too, I will be happy as long as I get my BFP before xmas.

SIL is due over xmas holidays and it will make it just that bit easier knowing I am pregnant. Its so not fair.

xxx

Is it me or is everybody pregnant, there must have been nothing on the tv lol.
Oh and another thing is I'm feed up of arnt you pregnant yet arrrrrrrhhhhh I just want to scream at them

No one knows we are trying so I am lucky and we dont have to deal with any of that! :haha:

But yeah everyone is pregnant, what makes it worse is my SIL is 17 and lives with her mum, has no job, and her OH is a druggy alchy waster.

xxx

Doent it just piss you off when people like that get pregnant, it makes me soooooo mad.

I was in hysterics when I found out. I was meant to have the 1st grandchild on both sides, now she has to go and ruin it.

Oh well 1st grandchild on my side, which is admittedly the better side.

I dont really get on with MIL anyway so just gives me another excuse to avoid her house!

xxx

Hey, girls. Witch got me too yesterday, so will be trying this month of October too.

i'm sick of all the "oh your next" comments and OH's friends saying "have u not got her pregnant yet" - just because them and their girlfriends are baby making machines doesn't give them the right to comment on our situation!! i mean what was so wrong about me wanting to buy my house, buy my car, have a half decent job and enjoy as many holidays as i possibly can?! i've done it all and am 30 now, and now is the right time in my mind to start trying for a baby!!
yeah, they might be popping out babies at the drop of a hat but not a chance in hell am i jealous.....one of my OH's friends is in a tiny one bed council flat with 3 under 5's and due another before christmas!!!!!

ok....i think i just had a bit of a rant there haha!!

i know how you feel all my friends sneeze and they are pregnant, but best of all they never have there kids as they go out on the piss on the weekends.
why have kids if you leave them with someone else:growlmad:
i know someone as just gone on holiday and left her two kids a 4 year old and a 7month old with her mother so she and her oh could go to turkey:growlmad: how can you do it:growlmad::growlmad:
sorry rant over:dohh:

it's so annoying....this particular girl when i was in her flat a while back shouted at her eldest who is only 5 for singing, she was singing a song to me that she learnt in school and because it was annoying she her she screamed "shut the f**k up you little c**t" - well i nearly died, i was horrified by it!!! haven't been there since, i was fuming over it!!!

how can you say that to your child, i know you can have moments where you want to scream at them, i know i have got a 9 year old. but to say that to her when she was showing what she learnt is horrible:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->