Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Moooooorning girls? How are we all today? AF has totally gone! Woohoo, did some practice BD last night. :haha:

Cant wait to use the preseed, SMEP starts on wed! Excited!

xxx

What's SMEP mean? *dummie*
I ordered some pre-seed too! Not arrived yet though.
X

Its worth a try isnt it, and if it doesnt work it doesnt work, you havent lost anything.

xxx

Lucky you lot, all of you with the witch just leaving...mines just arrived.

Well I'm going to buy some preseed and opks for this month. FX'd for everyone xx

My friend has just has his baby, awuh. Made me even broodier! I just wanna be pregnant and waddling around, I miss it so much.
X

Morning,

I think we are going to try SMEP this month too - what day in the cycle are you suposed to start BDing every other day? xx

Lucky you lot, all of you with the witch just leaving...mines just arrived.

Well I'm going to buy some preseed and opks for this month. FX'd for everyone xx

Good luck for this coming cycle honey. FX'd for you and everyone else.

So glad I have you lot to moan to!!

AF will be gone before you know it then you can get back on it!! ;)

xxx

Morning,

I think we are going to try SMEP this month too - what day in the cycle are you suposed to start BDing every other day? xx

Hi Wifey...

CD8 every other day, positive OPK then DTD 3 days in a row, miss a day then one last day.

xxx

Lovely - we are on the same cycle it seems so we can buddy up! ha

Right Wednesday it is then. x

Thanks for the info too - sorry I didnt thank you in my last post, just realised.

Im getting excited for this cycle.

Ive started EPO and Agnus Castus, plus B complex and them my normal preg vits.

I didnt take any of that only my normal preg vits last month and had no luck. When we were trying last year I fell pregs really quickly taken all these vits so thought i might aswell give them another go. Fingers x

I only take the EPO and Agnus Castus until Ov though xx

Thanks for the info too - sorry I didnt thank you in my last post, just realised.

Im getting excited for this cycle.

Ive started EPO and Agnus Castus, plus B complex and them my normal preg vits.

I didnt take any of that only my normal preg vits last month and had no luck. When we were trying last year I fell pregs really quickly taken all these vits so thought i might aswell give them another go. Fingers x

I only take the EPO and Agnus Castus until Ov though xx

Its okay I always forget to write stuff when I reply.

Do you have irregular cycles? Be careful with AC as it can mess your cycles up if they are already regular.

Im excited too, have a good feeling.

xxx

Just thought I would say morning to both of you!

Been trying to get some sleep on the sofa since 0700 so as not to wake the OH when he came back from work with my sneezing and sniffling!!

Nothing to add this morning, still waiting for AF to finish so that I can get BDing ... I'm sure since coming off the pill I have got my sex drive back, or maybe I just want a baby and will BD at any opportunity just in case!! I like to think it's a bit of both. xx

Morning squeal!

I have always had a high sex drive but it seems to have upped with the TTC.

I just find the idea of making a baby together so.... sexy in a way. Its like the ultimate commitment isnt it.

I love my OH so much.

xxx

Same here. Having sex without a condom makes you feel close together, but having sex with no protection at all and knowing that this BD could be the one to make you a gorgeous little baby makes you feel even more closer!!

Grr, I want this AF to go away, right now I could just pounce on him as soon as he gets up!! I'm sure you didn't really need to know that though! :p

I could probably DTD every day if it was up to me... :haha:

I think we will do it again tonight then leave it till wed to start SMEP.

We could even have some morning sex as OH is working closer to home this morning so only gets up at 6.30 with me now rather than 5.15am!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"