Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Im the same girls, if it was up to me we would be doing it every day!

Im worried about the AC now after what you said Magpie! My cycles were all over the place after my MC's but seem to have setteled down a bit now. Some months im around 30 days and some months can be 34! I wish I had paid more attention in the months that we were having a break from TTC we didnt try again after our last loss since March to last month!!!! GRRRRRR

xx

I wouldnt use it if they only vary by 4 days....

I have just heard horror stories of it ruining peoples cycles.

xxx

Thanks so much im going to stop them today then!

I thought they helped you OV earlier but I wasnt actually sure, just someone told me that xx

Earlier isnt always better though, if your cycles are regularish and you do ovulate I wouldnt mess with them.

xxx

Sooooo true.

Right back to SMEP, when do you think you will OV then? Im thinking I might ov mid week next week! x

Yes, the SMEP! that's what we're doing... DTD last night and on Friday night. Tomorrow night it's ON! :haha:

I'm hoping I ov from my good (right) side and have a slightly shorter cycle. Last time I ov from my right side I got positive OPK CD14. That would be a week tomorrow so ov a week wed.

I would say you should ov sometime next week. What opks have you got?

xxx

Yes, the SMEP! that's what we're doing... DTD last night and on Friday night. Tomorrow night it's ON! :haha:

It seems to have a really good sucess rate so lets hope more of us fall pregnant this month!

xx

Hi ladies
Couldnt agree with your more it really does make you feel closer and more loving/loved up......

ooh its all getting very exciting again......that lovely time has come around...I got my first positive OPK this morning...this is the 2nd cycle its come this early...and my temps gone from 36.66 to 36.92...!!!
Been doing the SMEP double time...lol :hugs::hugs:

That has come quick loopy!!

Woo for ov. I hate waiting for ov its rubbish!! That means its 2WW time for you soon.

Maybe we should change the name to Magpies SMEP testers?! :haha:

xxx

That has come quick loopy!!

Maybe we should change the name to Magpies SMEP testers?! :haha:

xxx

That would be super hilarious........lol
:happydance:

it is quick dont know whats up hope it doesnt mean anything is wrong....!!!!

Nooo some months you just ov earlier or later than others. I wouldnt panic.

xxx

That name would be brill hun!

Im getting so excited - I dont know why! I have never been this excited to OV ha ha!

Hurry up next week! All I do is wish my weeks away! First its to Ov, then its to Test!!!

Its my hubbies birthday on Sat, he has to work but should be home at about 8ish Sat night! I think i might cook up a nice meal - have a romantic night in! Then maybe go out on Sunday, take the dog for a walk along the canal and stop off for a nice cooked b/fast! Yum. Theres a great little place near our house where they dont mind us taking out puppy in the garden area, if the weatehr is nice that plan will work - if not then ill have to come up with a back up plan x

x

What kind of dog is your puppy?

Sounds like lovely weekend, it feels like all we do is wish out lifes away. Once I am pregnant I'm gonna stop wishing it away. :haha:

Want to cherish every moment because I only really plan on doing it once.

xxx

We have a 10 month old Pug - she is sooooo cute. I love her so much. My Hubbie suprised me with her the same day as my D and C in March! I know she is just a puppy and not a baby but she has really helped me get through some tough times. xx

Welcome back Serene!! Missed ya, I know your not TTC fully this month but please stick around, you help my sanity!!

Ooooh I love pugs, we have a boxer puppy. He is awesome.

xxx

The only reason I have sex is to get pregnant, not being allowed to get pregnant for 3 months has KILLED our sex life :rofl:

The only reason I have sex is to get pregnant, not being allowed to get pregnant for 3 months has KILLED our sex life :rofl:

Hahaha!! I bet.

It must be mad not being allowed to get pregnant!! Just watch you get pregnant now... imacculate conception! :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"