Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I haven't had any EWCM, just creamy white liquidy stuff.
Ohhh now I'm soo confused! All that BDing for nothing :(

Opks are weird, they can show a strong positive when ovulating and a considerably lighter line just hours later, keep doing 2-3 tests when you the line getting darker because you can miss the surge quickly.
my opk today was negative,should be ovulating at the weekend.

I don't understand the cm thing at all which does my head in.

With DD (unplanned) it just took one small accident. Now I've gone TTC crazy! I might just throw all my OPKs away and just take it easy. Gonna have to DTD later, I just want sleepies but know tomorrow I'll regret not doing it.

I know how you feel , with my son it was just a big piss up and I got caught so I thought it would be easy if I wanted another baby.
After a mc at 17weeks and trying for 6months now all my life revolves around is ttc. If I don't bd if feels like I have done something wrong and I feel so guilty. Why as it got to be hard

Aww cla! That's how I keep thinking, if it happened once then it's gonna be a doddle to get pregnant again! Although this time around it's with my current partner (DDs dad left me when I was pregnant, bad times) so things might be a bit different. It's already taking over my life too cla, been decorating the house in preparation for a new baby and I aren't even preggo yet, oh dear. At least we have this site to be crazy and irrational on :D

I agree, I don't know what I would do with out this site!

No one can really understand how you feel unless they are in the same situations! X

Its took me over 7 years to get around my oh and all I get is stress. I thought you should enjoy it:dohh:
If I didn't have you lot I would be in a nut house lol

hi ladies - looks like we're getting a bit worn out from SMEP :sleep:

I'm now on antibiotics from the UTI I've gotten from all the :sex: And of course the nurse who saw me tonight was 4 mos pregnant - since I'm now a pregnant woman magnet - they're everywhere!

I did my first OPK today - negative. I think I'll give my body a rest until I get a + OPK. And since we haven't DTD since Sat, I guess we're off the SMEP wagon. Oh well, hopefully we won't have to try again :D

:dust: to all - hope to join those of you in the 2WW soon.

Morning! We didn't DTD last night, but managed it the day before so if I OVed yesterday we should still be in with a chance. Gonna DTD tonight but I've completely taken my back out after hauling a mattress on my own up a very steep flight of stairs, never again.
DD is suffering from a bad cold, so that's keeping me on my toes also. I just wanna be properly be in the TWW so I can relax (fat chance!)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ohh tww is even worse :wacko:
last time i started testing at 1dpo :haha:

Well, here I am at 2dpo! Determined not to worry about it this month as I know we did loads of BD at the right time so now just going tot ry not to think about it.....but we know that's not going to happen right ladies? How long do you give me before I start symptom spotting?? :lol: :haha:

xxx

Hay ladies, when do you count your dpo from? What I mean is, if I got a pos Ov test today, when do I say im 1dpo?? Many thanks xxx

If you get a positive Ov test today then tomorrow you are 1dpo :)

xxx

Thanks, thats how I have been counting it in the past but just wanted to double check. xx

If you get a positive Ov test today then tomorrow you are 1dpo :)

xxx

That's not necessarily true - an opk tells you that you're probably going to ovulate within the next 12-36 hours - so most preope would actually ovulate the day after a positive opk... therefore, you'd actually be 1DPO 2 days after the positive opk... no way of really knowing for sure without temping... some people get 1 day of positive opk, others get a few days :shrug:

Fair point Caroline...I forgot about that! I'm pretty sure WifeyS isn't temping though so no way to know for sure. I see you're in Cardiff? That's my hometown! Whereabouts do you live?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"