Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

ohhh i will go and have a look in a bit i just cant be bothered to get up.

Ok, so I gave it a go....and I couldn't find anything? Is it possible for it to be so high that you can't reach it?

xxx

In some women they just can't feel it :( I'm sorry you cant find yours....:( I know this sounds silly but next time you go to the GYN for a check have them show you where its at!!

Bah, useless body! How am I supposed to check something I can't reach?? This must be why the Dr always had to piss about for so long getting my coil in & out...everything is too far away!! Stoopid elongated body :lol:

xxx

i have just checked and mines low with loads of creamy cm. its got like a tinge of brown so i bet i will start to spot again soon

Ok, now I have like mild crampy period type pains like I used to get after the Dr had been fiddling about up there putting my coil in or out :(

xxx

Ok ladies prepare yourself TMI

I've just been to the loo and had a huge glob of CM that's stretchy but not clear like Egg Whites!! Its got a slight yelloy lime green tinge colour to it! Am I still fertile or is this normal for 3 dpo? I've never had that much CM before!

Yuk!

No didn't have any smell to it at all!!!! Maybe it wasn't green but more yellow!

Does it mean it fertile cm when it stretchy but yellow? X

Nope! Fertile is clear and stretchy. Yellow stretchy could be left over sperm ? :lol:

Well we haven't DTD deed since fri evening so it could be but doubtful! X x

I really hope so!

As long as its not fertile CM and I'm missing out on fertile time its all good! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->