Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm bit worry about my fertile time too. CD 20 and so far no Positive OPK!
It is 4 months since I gave birth and I was hoping my body would be back to normal when I had 3 normal periods. Is it possible?

I'm bit worry about my fertile time too. CD 20 and so far no Positive OPK!
It is 4 months since I gave birth and I was hoping my body would be back to normal when I had 3 normal periods. Is it possible?

I hope you get your pos OPK soon hun. Orrrrr maybe you have missed it - is that possible? have you been DTD reguarly? if so, you may have already covered it? I hope so hun....

Hows everyone getting on this evening? x

Feeling up and down this evening, shouting at OH one minute and then demanding kisses the next. Oh dear! He can't keep up with me... I'm either preggo or have mega PMS.

Feeling up and down this evening, shouting at OH one minute and then demanding kisses the next. Oh dear! He can't keep up with me... I'm either preggo or have mega PMS.

Bless you chick......Im like that most days anyway ha ha ha

Im seeing a lot of pos OPK's tonight at 8dpo leading to BFP! Im defo doing an OPK at 8dpo ha ha ha xxx

I think honestly in my opinion...its the TTC stress....its rough!

You're probably right Andrea! I shouted at him for not wearing his slippers because his sock fluff gets everywhere, then I told him to get out of the kitchen when I was cooking. Then he tried kissing me when I had my mouthful of food and he got told to eff off.
He's just winding me up, he's sat opposite me on his laptop and even that's winding me up.
I'm probably best just going to bed!!

Hi ladies, how is everyone tonight?

After days of waiting I finally got my positive OPK today, several days late!

Has anyone heard from her at all? Not like her to not check in...
Hope everything is ok for her.

I know I miss Magpie :( shes never gone this long I hope she is okay :(.....I am snappy as well maybe it is a preggo ssymptom? I duno I'm feeling awful crampy!

Sorry not been around been having a semi crisis with TTC.

Guess I am in my 2WW but we didnt do it my 3 in a row cycle days because we had fallen out so chances are very low.

Hope your all okay. Hopefully I will be back in full force when I have sorted my head out (and my OH).

xxxx

Hi Becca! Good to see you've posted. Hope you get things sorted out with your OH, these things happen but I reckon you'll sort it! I think it's the whole stress of TTC, it can really test relationships. Me and OH have certainly been tested on a good few occasions now.
Chin up and you know where we are if you need to let off steam!
:) XXX

He is just really annoying me at the moment.

He wants to TTC, I am starting to change my mind. I dont think he deserves to be the father of my child at the mo kinda thing.

xxx

Are you going through questioning if it's him you want children with?
I go through that at least once a week with Arron! :D Are you the same age as me? I'm 23... I think it's quite normal at this age to feel like that!

Are you going through questioning if it's him you want children with?
I go through that at least once a week with Arron! :D Are you the same age as me? I'm 23... I think it's quite normal at this age to feel like that!

Yeah I'm 23 aswell.

Sometimes I just think he needs to grow up.

Hes confusing. He is convinced I am pregnant this month. Hes an idiot.

x

im sorry you are having a hard time with your oh, i really hope you sort it out:hugs:

Hey Becca, good to see you back again :hugs: I hope everything is back on track soon.

7DPO today and no symptoms to speak of, have also lost my PMA (seems to always be the case around this time) and generally blah. So effed off with this whole NTNP business. CBA today.

xxx

I dont even know what DPO I am, lost track and to be honest I dont care. Pointless thinking about it this month cause its another wasted month.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->