Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm really confused today.

I got a +OPK Friday and Saturday, but today when I woke up I had LOADS of fertile CM. Is it possible to still have fertile CM after O? We didn't BD last night so now I am worried. My OPK was negative again yesterday. My CP is higher than normal (not that I check that often) but I'm not sure if that's good or bad or where it should be at this stage anyway! Could I still have missed that egg? Last time we BD was Sunday morning.

xx

Are you going through questioning if it's him you want children with?
I go through that at least once a week with Arron! :D Are you the same age as me? I'm 23... I think it's quite normal at this age to feel like that!

Yeah I'm 23 aswell.

Sometimes I just think he needs to grow up.

Hes confusing. He is convinced I am pregnant this month. Hes an idiot.

x

Well, you never know...

well im pissed off big time today:growlmad:
im 5dpo and ive started to spot again :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
does anybody know anything about progesterone cream????
sorry about the angry faces:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

well im pissed off big time today:growlmad:
im 5dpo and ive started to spot again :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
does anybody know anything about progesterone cream????
sorry about the angry faces:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Could be implantation bleed, that usually happens around then.

i have been like this for the last 2 months, its usally not this early:growlmad:

Hugs magpies, hope you sort it out soon.

Hubby and I have been going at it like the clappers! lol.

Almost got my +opk. have a good feeling about this month xx

Cla! It could still be implantation bleeding. I really hope it is hun! Fx'ed for you.
XX

i dont think it is as i was like this last month:growlmad:
how are you???

I dont know if its all in my head but I feel like my bbs are a bit burny!!! Its very slight but comes and goes! I woke up in the night and the bottom of my back was really achy, thats so unusual for me. x

Im really freaking myself out - I seem to keep feeling exactly what my ticker says I should be feeling! I dont realise I have written the same thing until ive posted it ha ha! x

Haha Wifey! How eerie. I'm feeling the exact same, bad back, sore/burny bbs and increased CM. I just want to know now :(
X

this isnt fair you pair will be leaving me here all on my own:nope:

fingers crossed. i really hope we all do it but im not getting my hopes up, which i think is good on my behalf

I'll still be here too Cla, so don't worry!

xxx

Oh dont worry, Ive done this to myself before - its prob all in my head.

I think we missed OV this month anyway so I dont know why im getting excited!

HURRY UP TWW!!!!!

When will everyone be testing? Im defo testing early - and im not even going to lie ha ha!!! Ive got 50 IC tests in the bathroom screeming at me every morning - TEST TEST TEST ha ha ha xxx Im defo loosing the plot x

I have one IC that I got with my preseed but doubt I'm gonna use it.

I am sooo not pregnant.

x

When will everyone be testing? Im defo testing early - and im not even going to lie ha ha!!! Ive got 50 IC tests in the bathroom screeming at me every morning - TEST TEST TEST ha ha ha xxx Im defo loosing the plot x

I have the same problem with IC's in the bathroom! I also have 2 Superdrug tests, a Tesco test and a FRER still too! I can use a FRER from Friday but going to try not to. AF is due on the 14th. When are you testing?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->