Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

thank you everybody, it just feels everybody around me as moved on and im still here. its been a hard 7 months:cry:

Oh I forgot to mention the two super drug tests and the clear blue test I have too ha ha!

Ill prob start from 7 dpo knowing me - im not going to lie! x

only a couple of days left then:winkwink:

thank you everybody, it just feels everybody around me as moved on and im still here. its been a hard 7 months:cry:

Hun I know how you feel. Last year my three best friends all started trying for their 2nd babies, we started trying for our first (although Ive been off the pill since 2006 NTNP and didnt even really think about it to be honest).......well now all three of my besties have the most beautiful babies, all born within a month of each other.....its been hard as I wish I could be part of it all but im still over the moon for them all. x

i was one of the first to have a baby and all of my friend are on there 3rd, they snezze and the are pregnant:growlmad:
if i didnt have you lot i would go crazy xxxxxxxx

Try not to cave at 7dpo Wifey!! I am 7dpo today and know how hard it is but also know that I will get a BFN whether I am pg or not and that will dishearten me even more. Be strong!!

xxx

Try not to cave at 7dpo Wifey!! I am 7dpo today and know how hard it is but also know that I will get a BFN whether I am pg or not and that will dishearten me even more. Be strong!!

xxx

so when did you say you was testing then????

xxx

Ill try - thanks hun! I may have to go put all the tests in my husbands car so that they are not in the house during the day lol xx

i was one of the first to have a baby and all of my friend are on there 3rd, they snezze and the are pregnant:growlmad:
if i didnt have you lot i would go crazy xxxxxxxx

Thank god for baby and bump :thumbup:

off the subject iam soooooooooooooooo hungry i want food.
whats everybody having nice????

Cla - I'm going to try not to test until AF is due but I will probably cave around 10dpo and then test everyday until BFP or AF!! I am going to try and wait as long as I can though.

xx

do you think you will be able to hold out, i know i wont and i know i havent done. its just i need to pee on somthing:thumbup:
i have just checked up there (thinking of england) and it was high up but still a little bit of watery brown

Doubtful on the holding out front, I always say that I will wait as long as I can but then the minute the alarm goes off on 10dpo I am running for the tests!!

What does high up & watery brown usually signify? Is that good? Spotting could be implantation!!

xxx

i havent got a clue, i think its my body is F****D UP LOL

This may sound like the most ridiculous question but any opinions will be appreciated!!

We're maybe going to Alton Towers next week, if I happen to be pregnant (I will test that day to find out, so I'm testing on 14th) could going on a roller coaster so early on have any effect? Could it cause the egg to detach or anything?

Also is it common to still have fertile CM after O?

Why is the female body so confusing!

My CP seems high at the moment too, where should it be after O, anyone know?

And for lunch I am having butternut squash soup :)

xx

I know you shouldn't go on rides if you are pregnant, it says it on all the signs that you can't go on.
I haven't got a clue on the cervix thing, I just have a mess not knowing what it means:dohh:
I had Tom soup with cheese and it was lovely mmmmmmmm

I know that, but I just thought that with it being just cells still it might be okay? I just wouldn't want to ruin anything if I were pregnant. I suppose the saying, better safe than sorry applies here!

I hate the 2ww. Especially when you're late. This is only my second month off of BC so it's still early on. But dangit it's not doing what it's supposed to! I have a 33-34 day cycle. Been charting with Fertility Friend. Last month, at 13dpo my temps dropped and AF at 15 dpo. Sore BBs and cramps. Whole deal. This month, nothing. Feeling good. Got my O on Sept. 19. It's now 16 dpo and temps are still high. POAS yesterday, and BFN. Figured I'd try again Friday. I'm not thinking I'll have AF since temps are still soaring above coverline. Any thoughts here? Going crazy!

afternoon ladies :)
well my cold is finally started to go now i think (i hope!!) feeling so much better today! oh is still fairly bad though but says he's feeling better today than yesterday! he was in a cold sweat last night, was quite worried about him :(

anyway, no symptoms as of yet for me, although i'm only 4dpo, not planning on testing until maybe this day next week. i ov'd very late so i'm due on thursday next week i think... and we only dtd on the friday night, the day i ov'd because we both woke up smothering on the saturday :(

fx'd for us all this month, i'm feeling kind hopeful and i don't know why ha!!

I had 2 petit filous for lunch. I wasn't really very hungry.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->