Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

lol I don't eat a lot, I love food though (hence the title of my journal, all we really talk about is cooking!!). Can't wait to go home for my supper!

xxx

This may sound like the most ridiculous question but any opinions will be appreciated!!

We're maybe going to Alton Towers next week, if I happen to be pregnant (I will test that day to find out, so I'm testing on 14th) could going on a roller coaster so early on have any effect? Could it cause the egg to detach or anything?

Also is it common to still have fertile CM after O?

Why is the female body so confusing!

My CP seems high at the moment too, where should it be after O, anyone know?

And for lunch I am having butternut squash soup :)

xx

I know this is crazy but when I was pregnant with my youngest DS.....I didn't know I was 9 weeks pregnant and rode all sorts of roller coasters LOL...as we went on vacation.....oops....but hes here today 21 months old! LOL.....so I wouldn't if I were you....just saying I got very LUCKY!

I hate the 2ww. Especially when you're late. This is only my second month off of BC so it's still early on. But dangit it's not doing what it's supposed to! I have a 33-34 day cycle. Been charting with Fertility Friend. Last month, at 13dpo my temps dropped and AF at 15 dpo. Sore BBs and cramps. Whole deal. This month, nothing. Feeling good. Got my O on Sept. 19. It's now 16 dpo and temps are still high. POAS yesterday, and BFN. Figured I'd try again Friday. I'm not thinking I'll have AF since temps are still soaring above coverline. Any thoughts here? Going crazy!

all sounds promising....im also 13dpo and got :bfn: today......not gonna bother till AF now....Way too disappointing......:cry: xxx

Hello Ladies! I was a September tester on this string... thought that I was pregnant had one of those evil blue tests.... false positive. Anyway we decided to just stop trying because it was too heartbeaking, month after month not getting pregnant... fast forward wasnt feelilng too good lately so decided to try a dollar store test, had a few tucked away in the cabinet. So last night for kicks did a test, showed a definite line.. but with evap lines and stuff thought nothing of it... did another one this morning, was a faint line but again the pessimistic in me wrote it off to nothing. Finally on my lunch break stopped and got a pack of First Response... and was very positive within about 20 seconds... am kinda flabbergasted right now. I am not even due for the witch till the 9th so got a definite positive early! I had given up and boom there it is... just wanted to tell you ladies that it can and will happen :)

Hello Ladies! I was a September tester on this string... thought that I was pregnant had one of those evil blue tests.... false positive. Anyway we decided to just stop trying because it was too heartbeaking, month after month not getting pregnant... fast forward wasnt feelilng too good lately so decided to try a dollar store test, had a few tucked away in the cabinet. So last night for kicks did a test, showed a definite line.. but with evap lines and stuff thought nothing of it... did another one this morning, was a faint line but again the pessimistic in me wrote it off to nothing. Finally on my lunch break stopped and got a pack of First Response... and was very positive within about 20 seconds... am kinda flabbergasted right now. I am not even due for the witch till the 9th so got a definite positive early! I had given up and boom there it is... just wanted to tell you ladies that it can and will happen :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:YAY:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats - What DPO are you hun?

I cant wait to test!! Im wayyyy to early lol x

Thanks WifeyS! I didnt even track last month so I am guessing but I think around 8 or 9 dpo..... :) Sending Baby Dust your way!!! Hope this one is sticky :)

Congrats Casey!! :)

Today has been a struggle! Went to meadowhall with my friend and the kids... Well I was having hot flushes, feeling faint, bbs killing me. And went from laughing to tears in seconds just now with my OH, poor bloke doesn't know what to do.
If I'm not pregnant then I'm going to the docs about severe pmt.
X

This spotting is really getting me down, it doesnt bother me not being pregnant but I feel this is stopping anychance I have got

Casey...Congrats on your BFP!! Thanks for letting us know and helping us with our PMA! I, am also going to just "let things happen" I'm now hoping we get pregnant in November or later..I'd love a Fall baby!
FXed for everyone!

Is it heavy cla? Does this happen every month? Perhaps you should see a doc and get it checked out if it's happening all the time.

I've been like this since I was on the pill. If I would have known I would never have gone it. It's only a tiny bit not much, I have been to the docs and he said it was my hormones. When I had the post mortom results back I asked the doctor and he said ib but you can't have that everymonth.
I got pregnant when I was spotting too, but I really hate it.
I'm sorry for ranting xxxx

Rant away Cla! It helps! I can understand it being frustrating, but there's still every chance so keep focused on that chickarooo!
X

Congrats Casey! Thanks for sharing. I was going to NTNP this month, but didn't really work. I started OPKs instead :rofl:

17 dpo now and temps still high. no pms symptoms at all. tested again today. couldnt help myself. still BFN. really moody tho. my 2 year old was bad today and i flew off the handle. had to send her to her room and then when she was taking her nap went to my room. i didnt know i was tired, but we both slept almost 4 hours! felt a lot better after the nap tho. been having lots of diarrhea today (sorry tmi). dont know whats going on with me. i tested positive with the 2 year old right away. didnt know i was pregnant at all until i was about 8 weeks along with my 5 year old so cant go by that! shouldnt i be getting a BFP if i was at this point? i called the doctor and the nurse said theres still hope and to wait till friday or monday to test. making Hubby take put the tests in the car with him when he goes to work in the morning, or ill never be able to wait that long!

Morning ladies, how are we all? The spotting stopped Cla?
Well I've woken up today after a horrible night, had heartburn, v.bad gas (so embarrassing in front of OH, went and slept on the couch! Came clean this morning and he couldn't stop laughing.) And bbs are itchy and uncomfortable!
Also I feel like I have a hangover? I haven't had a drop of alcohol for two months... HMMMM. Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up too much...

Morning everyone! Congrats on the BFP Casey :) Cla, has the spotting stopped now? :hugs:

8dpo and my temp is down a tiny bit again today which means my PMA is even more through the floor. Am so out this month.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->