Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

morning everybody:hugs:
well i have checked up there and there was only a tiny bit of brown, but this is what it is always like so we will have to see

morning all!

Congrats casey!

I'm feeling hopefull still....or maybe it's just wishful thinking lol.

Kinda still following the SMEP but husband and I are like rabbits atm!!

17 dpo today. couldn't stop waking up looking at the clock and going back to sleep. the DH alarm went off and he had to run upstairs to turn it off, of course I couldn't go back to sleep. So just temped and got up. About an hour earlier than I normally temp, but temps went up again! Trying to decide if that's just because of the sleep issue or what. BFN yesterday so I don't know. No sign of AF. Is there a way to link your FF chart and maybe you ladies can give me some ideas?

Congratulations casey great news!

Tryingfor3 your signs sound really promising I hope you can hold out to test in a few days

Magpies - lovely to see you back I hope you get things sorted out with your OH.

AFM bit baffled this cycle did OPKs all last week - no lines, then one on Saturday showed really faint line which was progress, forgot on Sunday due to not getting in from work til 2am! Then Monday stronger and I thought I was nearly there - then yesterday NEGATIVE again!!! Suspect therefore that I ovulated Sunday and missed my +ve OPK but we didn't BD on Sunday due to work - only Bded on Monday morning! So I suspect i am out this month - pants!!!

Can't believe some of you guys as testing already and I am just trying to figure out if I have ovulated yet!!!

xxx

at it like rabbits where do you get the energy from

:hugs: blousey. Take heart from the fact that 7dpo is way too early and it could still be a BFP in the making.

xxx

Dya think so Carreg? It was third wee of the day too, and I had to squeeze it out. I dunno what came over me!
I'm an idiot.

dont be so hard on yourself, i really want to do one too. i think its the urge just to pee on somthing:dohh:

In that case it could definitely still be a BFP in the making!! 7dpo really is way early. Implantation takes place between 6-12dpo and can take 2-4 days before the HCG levels rise enough to be picked up by a test so the earliest you could possibly get a BFP is 8dpo providing you had the earliest possible implantation and the shortest possible timing, and you can still be holding out for a BFP until 16dpo approx. Plus, we can never know exactly when we Ov, even with temping, OPKs etc etc, it can always vary by a day or two so your dpo may not be correct, you may only be 5dpo when you think you're 7 or whatever. That's all a bit rambling, but in short, yes, 7dpo is really early and you shouldn't expect anything but a BFN at this stage! So, wait a few days (I'd say 10dpo at the earliest if you can manage it!) and test again....if you can't manage to wait then try not to get down if they all come up BFN :)

xxx

extensive research!! Well, not extensive, but just reading bits and pieces really :) I find it all very interesting and I always get quite involved with anything I am doing and do lots of reading into it no matter what it is. I guess I just like to be as well informed as possible!

xxx

so we can come to you if we need any answers then

LOL you can try? I don't claim to be the font of all knowledge or anything!!!

xxx

you know a lot more then i do.
how many dpo are you today???

Thanks girls, feel a bit better.
I guess because I've been having a lot of symptoms, it would show or something.
Is it possible to have preggo symptoms before implantation?

have you got any symtoms. i know you dont want to ss but have you got any

Blousey, it's not really likely that you would have genuine symptoms before implantation as it's only after implantation that your body really becomes 'aware' that anything is going on as that is when all the hormones start kicking off etc. Maybe the symptoms you have had have been coincidence? The 2WW can make your mind do craaazy things! Last month I was convinced I was having symptoms from 3dpo :lol: :haha:

cla - nope, no symptoms at all except a bit tired but that might just be the change in weather and the darkness in the mornings and evenings. What about you ladies?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->