Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

ive got bugger all :growlmad: the only symtom i have got is i want to pee on somthing:growlmad:

hehe that's the worst symptom of all!! How are you holding up?

xxx

its like a drug peeing on somthing how hard can it be to control myself, for gods sake im 29.
i might go and pee on an opk:winkwink:

:lol: I did that last month cla....I got so desperate to pee on something that I got an OPK out and did it!! Let me just say....it really didn't help! Not for me anyway!

xxx

it wont for me either, its just somthing to do.
i just hope i have stopped spotting.
how are you otherwise

FX'd the spotting has stopped :)

I am ok, just in work and it's freeeezing and there is bugger all to do! Going out to town with my boss at lunch to go to WHSmith so I can buy 'Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights' whilst it's on offer - reduced from £20 to £6! Very excited! How're you, other than desperate to POAS?

xxx

I keep doing OPKs just for the fun of it too and for something to do!! I should stop though really, it's not needed.

I think it's my imagination but I keep having tiny little cramps so I am hoping it's implantation. I have no other symptoms though whatsoever. xx

i just done one and nothing came up. i feel that much better now:winkwink:

squeal...how many DPO are you? I am guessing your ticker is incorrect!

Dang my husband. He forgot to take the HPTs in his car when he left. Don't think I can resist peeing on something! But it was negative yesterday and the day before that. I don't want another BFN...

Hi ladies,

Ive been snowed under today with wedding work so thats keeping the TWW off of my mind! Thank god. Just enough time to pop by and say hi.

x

Your wedding, or someone elses, Wifey?

When's AF due, Tryingfor3? The closer you are to that the more likely to get a BFP, but the general rule apparently is 'if you get a BFN, wait 2 days and test again'

xxx

Havent been to doc just called them to ask about possible cysts or blood tests

I was officially late monday. took a test then and yesterday. driving me nuts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->