Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I don't temp, but those that do, when you get that temp rise do you actually feel hot yourself, do you get hot flushes or anything?

Your wedding, or someone elses, Wifey?

When's AF due, Tryingfor3? The closer you are to that the more likely to get a BFP, but the general rule apparently is 'if you get a BFN, wait 2 days and test again'

xxx

Someone elses hun, Im a wedding planner, I have my own business. We do chair covers, wedding planning, room dressing, venue searching etc etc......I really enjoy it.

I planned my own wedding this year too - it was a bit of a rush job as was getting married next year but after the last MMC my husband said - come on we need something to take our minds off all this lets get married in 3 months ha ha!! Luckily because I have so many contacts I was able to have a lovely big traditional wedding x

No hot flashes or hot feeling. and the difference is usually only half a degree!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-09-06

See not much of a huge change as far as being able to feel it

why when everybody is talking to me i wont to kill them:growlmad::growlmad:

lol Tryingfor3 - nice to see my chart being put to good use :D It's not a big rise no, so you wouldn't feel it.

Wifey - oh wow, you lucky thing! I would love to be a wedding planner!! I loooove helping people organise and plan! Research is one of my specialities (OH is always telling me I should get a job where I have to research and organise as I am so good at it!). I didn't think it would be your own wedding (because of your username) but thought I'd better check!!

xxx

your chart? thats the link i copied off my chart lol guess i didnt find the right way to get mine specifically lol:dohh:

LOL 100% guaranteed that is my chart! :lol: My charts, it is the 2nd one down Don't worry about it though :)

xxx

On FF go to Sharing (on the left hand side) then Home Page Setup and the link is at the top of the page in a box called Your Charting Home Page Web Address :)

xxx

Im going to start temping next cycle if I have no luck this cycle. Ive ordered a kit from ebay - just waiting for delivery.

Im also going to use the smiley face opks as im sick of second guesing if they are pos or not!

Also I was looking at my IC tests this morning - had a little read through the instruction leaflet and it says that these tests can be used from as early as 6 days from when the egg has been fertilised - does that man 6dpo? It also says that it can take up to 25 minutes for a posative line to appear! No 10 minute rule with these bad boys ha ha xx

Your temp going up like that could be a good sign as the progesterone rise causes the temp rise :)

xxx

/sigh who knows. i hate the 2ww. especially when its longer than 2 weeks! any thoughts on when to test again?

Probably best to give it a couple of days an then test again so you don't get disheartened by it. So, Friday? That's my absolute earliest for testing too!

xxx

I keep getting little dull aches a bit like when I O, is implantation meant to feel a bit like O or not?

Also if I O on Saturday, do you count Saturday as 1 DPO or Sunday as 1DPO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->