Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

If you O on Saturday, Sunday is 1dpo :) I don't know what implantation feels like, sorry hun as I never noticed it with Felix!

xxx

Thank you :) I suppose 4DPO is a bit soon for implantation then.

Yeah, implantation is normally 6-12dpo and takes 2-4 days :)

I just read something on another forum about a glass of red wine between 3-8dpo helping with implantation because of increasing blood flow and helping the uterine lining become more spongy and thicker etc. No idea if this is true or not but sounds like a bloody good idea to me!!!

xxx

thats a great excuse to have a glass or two:winkwink:

How soon after implantation occurs can you get a BFP? And I had a dip below coverline on 12 dpo but isn't that too late for implantation?

Ahh I don't like red wine! Will white have the same effect do you think?

Is anyone writing a journal or anything? I am thinking of starting one and then carry it on through pregnancy, if I ever get to that stage!

How soon after implantation occurs can you get a BFP? And I had a dip below coverline on 12 dpo but isn't that too late for implantation?

I think it varies as with anything person to person but I've read of people getting BFP as early as 8DPO. I am waiting until 12 DPO to test, I hope that should be long enough.

i love it, so i will have yours :thumbup:

lol cla - yeah, good enough excuse!! I have cut alcohol completely for the last fortnight as I really want to not drink at all in the 2WW and only minimally (if there's a good reason!) before that but if one glass of red today could help things along a little bit then who am I to argue!!!

Tryingfor3 - it's still perfectly possible to implant at 12dpo. And if you got your Ov dates wrong and you actually Ov'd later than you thought then there may still be time :)

xxx

lol I think it is supposed to be just red wine..and just one little glass! A whole bottle won't give you extra chances :lol:

I have a journal, squeal, there's a link in my sig. It's not very journally a lot of the time...we seem to descend into food and silliness an awful lot but I do record NTNP stuff as well!

xxx

xxx

lol I think it is supposed to be just red wine..and just one little glass! A whole bottle won't give you extra chances :lol:

I have a journal, squeal, there's a link in my sig. It's not very journally a lot of the time...we seem to descend into food and silliness an awful lot but I do record NTNP stuff as well!

xxx

xxx

I have one on here, but I was thinking more of pen and paper as well, then you can still pictures in too and something to keep.

Hi ladies :flower: I've taken too many test already so I'm going to wait 'til Saturday (9th) morning to test again which is the day :af: is due. I've had lower back ache in the tail bone aread since last week it's pretty uncomfortable, sore breast, and nausea last night that lasted only an hr. I seem to be having more symptoms the closer I get to :af: but not for sure if it's her playing tricks on me or if it's for a good cause :baby:. Hoping for a :bfp: for all you ladies and I'll keep you all updated!

Ahh I get it. I used to and I loved doing it. I used to set aside time to write in it every day, add pics, things I'd picked up from walks etc etc but sort of got out of the habit and now don't have a lot of time to do it :( That's just a poor excuse though and I really should go back to it as they are great to look through years later.

xxx

Its such a great idea - in fact my mother did the same thing with her pregnancy with me, I have the book upstairs, it goes right from TTC to when I take my first steps.

I did start one with my last pregnancy but that didnt end well so havent started another just yet! x

Its such a great idea - in fact my mother did the same thing with her pregnancy with me, I have the book upstairs, it goes right from TTC to when I take my first steps.

I did start one with my last pregnancy but that didnt end well so havent started another just yet! x

Aww that's lovely! I bet it's so nice to have. I would really like to do one, I should get on with it. My OH doesn't have any pictures of when he was a child and barely any of his Mum so he will really be into capturing every moment of his kids lives as he has nothing to look back at himself and so would like his children to be able to when they're older on thier childhood.

I started a journal with my daughter but got bored after a week! typical of me.
I also started a scrap book of pictures but got of that too!!

I started a journal with my daughter but got bored after a week! typical of me.
I also started a scrap book of pictures but got of that too!!

That's my problem, I either get bored or read them back and think I sound stupid so I get rid of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->