Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Am I the only one here not in UK?

Nope! I'm in North Carolina, but most of this thread is from the UK. It's fun in the am cause there's tons to read, but lonely in the evening, everyone else is asleep.

Where are you located Tryingfor3?

I'm in Central Indiana. I was really surprised that there were people posting at 4 am this morning. Now I know why lol

For your amusement, my lunchtime OPK.....

DH: What were the results?
Me: Oh, still negative. I'm pretty sure I OV on Sat.
DH: Then why are you still doing the tests?
Me: I said pretty sure, not certain!
DH: (rolls eyes)

Come on, I have to pee on something! :rofl:

I cant take this TWW! I want to know now!

Ive bought myself a Persona Monitor off ebay and a BBT Kit to start temping next month - that will help me get over the BFN, something new to play with lol xxxx

I cant take this TWW! I want to know now!

Ive bought myself a Persona Monitor off ebay and a BBT Kit to start temping next month - that will help me get over the BFN, something new to play with lol xxxx

Is the persona any good ???

evening ladies! hope everyone is well today :)

still no symptoms, 5dpo today although i'm still smothering with a cold - i thought it was starting to clear up but feel today like i've taken a step backwards :( although i do think my now husky voice is rather sexy haha - oh doesn't agree though haha!!

this 2ww is dragging in, just hurry up god damn it!!!

oh look, on my ticker it says stuffy nose is a symptom on 5dpo haha, i'm clearly up the duff so!!!

You lucky so and so I haven't had one of the symptoms yet:cry:

haha Cla, i'm hardly counting it as a symptom considering i've been smothering since Saturday and so has my oh and i seriously doubt he's preggers haha!!

Aunt Bug, our cycles are the same and I got a definate positive opk yesterday.

I have a kinda pulling/cramping in my uterus right now. Still got to BD tonight and tomorrow just to make sure, then we can finally have a break, I'm knackered and aching.

Got a horrible cough too which isn't helping as my stomach muscles are pulled :(

Im not sure if the Persona is any good but Magpie uses it and says she loves it. Ill let you know next cycle lol! Orrrrrr hopefully I wont have to and ill send it on to one of you lovely ladies! x

Well apparently yes! Im just jumping on the TTC bandwagon! This is how these big companies make all their money - desperados like me! xx

I'm starting to wonder if AF is coming int he next couple days (don't even care at the moment just want my body to do SOMETHING). BBs started hurting today. I had short tempers with the kids today. And when OH came home today, I wanted to tell him to F himself, but I couldn't figure out why I was upset with him. Still not sure.

Aunt Bug, our cycles are the same and I got a definate positive opk yesterday.

I have a kinda pulling/cramping in my uterus right now. Still got to BD tonight and tomorrow just to make sure, then we can finally have a break, I'm knackered and aching.

Got a horrible cough too which isn't helping as my stomach muscles are pulled :(

Thanks aileymouse. I really am pretty sure I had a pos on Saturday, but this is my first month OPK so I don't know for sure. The line got darker Thurs and Fri, and Sat it was oh so close to the control. I think that's as dark as it's going to get. I'm on antibiotics for a UTI, so I don't know if that is messing with the test at all. I also had OV pain from the left side Sat night.

We :sex: Thurs, Sat, Sun and Yesterday - so I think we're pretty covered. If not, on to the next cycle.

My niece turns three on Oct 16th, so I'm going to hold out testing until then and hope she brings me :dust:

When are you planning to test?

on 6dpo today for me but already i think im out :(
got a terrible urge to test this morning which obviously was a bfn!!!
but i have all the usual cramps i get a week before af is due - i'm due probably between tuesday and thursday next week.....

was actually feeling hopeful this month but i guess its not to be :(

Emma - I hope your cold is better soon :hugs:

Wifey - you'll have to let us know about the Persona. I use IC OPK's but I have to admit I have been tempted by a Persona before so it'll be good to know how you get on with it.

9dpo today and temp is down a bit more again and so is my PMA. We're into minus numbers with that now!! My temp rose nicely until 6dpo and it's just been gradually down each day since so I really think that I am out. I know, I know, there's still time, PMA etc etc but honestly, the signs don't look good!

How is everyone doing today?

xxx

hey girls
i still havent had my positive OPK! 2 nights ago it got pretty dark but not too dark to say positive and then it started getting lighter yesterday,just waiting to see what happens today.
i usually have 28 day cycles,and know exactly when i ovulate so this is very strange.
i'm on cd19 today,i have no cm whatsoever (had a bit of ewcm two nights ago,but only a little)
thing is we haven't ''worked'' on it when i had ewcm, just last night,but i guess it would be more then 24hrs so could be late?

I have +OPKs for the last couple days.. so I'm hoping I'm officially in the 2WW! 21st Oct. testing for me! FX! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->