Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Heeello, feel rubbish today. No PMA whatsoever. Noticed this morning I have veins everywhere (more on show I mean) I look like an actual map.
Hope everyone's ok.
I've decided I aren't testing untill AF is at least a few days late. Due around 13th/14th.

We didn't BD last night so I hope we haven't ruined our chances. we were both shattered!
I'm going to be testing on the 19th. AF should be due then of the day after...FX'd

xxx

Hay ladies,

No PMA for me either, no symptoms at all NOTHING! My BBs feel normal, the creamy CM has stopped, etc etc

Im feeling really peed off about it all to be honest and even if I do get pregs, I cant even get excited about it because ive lost all the other pregnancies!!!! i cant ever see us with a baby - never! x

Aww Wifey, it WILL happen for you. Probably when you're least expecting it to! (Which seems to be this month) One day you will have a babe in your arms and everything will be perfect. Just keep at it girl!!!

WifeyS - it *will* happen for you, hun. I know right now it seems impossibly far away and stuff but you will get there :hugs:

xxx

Thanks girls, I feel like I could cry today.....just thinking about it all gets me upset! I just cant wait to 1. get pregs, then 2. get to that 12 week scan and see a baby with a strong HB......and the most important 3. have that baby in my arms!

Thanks for your kind words ladies - they mean alot x

as blousey said, it's what we're here for :hugs:

xxx

Ok I'm all sad now. Temped this morning and FF changed my O date to 10 days later. Today was my 18 dpo and now it thinks its only 8 dpo. ON the last day of a no 5 day long stretch of no sex!!!!!!!!!!!!! No chance for me now....

Awww Tryingfor3 - that sucks :( Do you have a link to your chart? I'm nosey :lol: Hope you're ok

xxx

That's so weird...to me that still looks like you most likely Ov'd on CD19....and the dotted crosshairs do supposedly mean that one of more sign doesn't add up but that is when FF thinks your probably Ov'd...basically it's not sure but making a best guess, I think! Don't lose hope, it might just be FF being rubbish.

xxx

(edited cos I put 18 not 19)

it does dotted crosshairs, because i just temp. i don't check cm or cp. I tried, but I can't tell a difference in either no matter what day in cycle

Oh really? That makes sense I guess! I don't do CP and I don't actively go looking for CM, just record what it is if I happen to see any! Still, don't lose hope. FF can always be incorrect :hugs:

xxx

Well I am gonna say I'm out this month....GL and babydust to all of you. Its been the roughest TWW ever :( :cry: I am hurting all over.....I believe I now have strep like my two boys...this totally sucks. I temped this morning as I woke up early to go wee earlier than usual....and I had to go ahead and temp....so I temped and my temp was really high because of course I'm now sick. I typed in google and adjusted my temp and it went even higher....so if I wouldn't have woke up it would have been 99.79 according to the temp adjuster....so I stuck with the temp an hour earlier than normal and added just like I would have normally.....Oh well AF is going to get me anyways no way a little peanut could survive me being this sick....I took Tylenol and am gonna try to lay back down before my boys wake up.....I FEEL HORRIBLE :(

Wifey it will happen to you!! Please try and stay positive, you're such a lovely person, I don't want to hear about you being sad!! As already said though, it's what we're here for and if you need to vent or cry then we're all here to listen.

Andrea, sorry to hear you're ill, you had a rough time last month too you don't deserve to have another one as well, hopefully next month will be your month, but AF still isn't here so don't lose all hope yet!

I'm 5DPO and still getting cramps like I did yesterday so not sure what's going on because it's far too early for implantation and AF so who knows! I went to the gym earlier too and afterwards my pants were so wet with CM! Not sure what that means though. I'm so confused, I just want next Thursday to be here so I can test!

Stay positive ladies! :) xx

Sqeal---thats when I started cramping! Maybe thats a totally good sign? Who knows LOL we are all just waiting around....I just don't think its going to happen this month all too many bad factors added into play....Maybe....just maybe it is though...I'm hanging on to the last string of hope!

At 4DPO or 5 DPO? Mine started yesterday. I suppose it can't be a bad thing, it's just they say implantation happens at least 6DPO but who knows, there is always the exception! FX'd for both of us. I'm sure being poorly won't affect your chances :)

Im out this month ladies....Af showed her ugly face this morning... and it was early...!!! Have to admit i feel really down today...
FX for everyone else to get their BFP......xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->