Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Sorry to hear that the witch got you loopylew :hugs: FX'd for you for next month

xxx

My PMA as so totally left the building....I have a consultants appointment on saturday hopefully after talking to him it will come back...xxx

I can empthasise with the rubbish moods :( I feel terrible, I'm having lots of symptoms but I keep thinking it's a phantom pregnancy or something.

I'm thinking AF is soon to be coming for me MY LEGS HURT :( they ache.....but o well I need to get myself better first!

Can I join in your TWW?? Well actually, I am 4 days away from testing. Beta test date is 10/11/2010!! Btw, yes I have already started my obssesion with POAS... =)

Morning ladies,

How is everyone today?

I have no symptoms what so ever.......!!! Boooo. Oh well.

Anyone else?

I broke down and took a test today - BFN of course! ha ha

I got my BBT kit through the post yesterday so woke u pthis morning and took my temp - just to get used to doing it every morning for my next cycle. My temp is 97.90.....haha

Have a good day ladies. x

Can I join in your TWW?? Well actually, I am 4 days away from testing. Beta test date is 10/11/2010!! Btw, yes I have already started my obssesion with POAS... =)

Good luck hun - keep us updated when you test xx

Morning all :)
What a miserable morning it is here in Dublin but on the plus side, it's actually forecasted to be 20+ degrees and sunny all weekend yay!!!!! I'll believe it when i see it haha!

Anyone know if you ovulate late, does that mean af arrives a bit later than normal or would it be the same time?

I think it would mean it will arrive later!!! x

Morning ladies!
How's everyone?
Watched loads of baby programmes last night on tv. 'I'm pregnant and 55' and 'I'm pregnant and an addict'
The addict one was about this woman who was on a methadone programme throughout her pregnancy, the baby was born dependant on it and had to go through withdrawal. I was in tears, it just wasn't fair. The poor baby was in agony, it broke my heart.
X

Morning ladies!
How's everyone?
Watched loads of baby programmes last night on tv. 'I'm pregnant and 55' and 'I'm pregnant and an addict'
The addict one was about this woman who was on a methadone programme throughout her pregnancy, the baby was born dependant on it and had to go through withdrawal. I was in tears, it just wasn't fair. The poor baby was in agony, it broke my heart.
X

Oh wow I would have been in floods of tears too -

Have you tested again yet lol x

hows everybody doing???
anybody been admited to the nut house yet lol

I had it the other day I was evil lol

Morning Gals! Remember me? The gal that said if it doesn't happen this month..THAT'S OK with me?! I think Serene and I were both saying that! I was actually gonna suggest to my hubby we wait until November to try..as a Fall baby would be nice to have! SO this past week I have had a terrible cough, keeping me up at night..getting less than 5 hours of sleep a night...So yesterday I went to the Dr. and he prescribed some meds to help out. Last night I had a glass of wine and took one pill that said it should be ok IF i were pregnant. (I know, wine and pills...not good) But I was SO eager to sleep! It had been 5 nights of little/no sleep.
So this morning I decided to take a test so I would have peace of mind taking the pills....
I FREAKED with what I saw...actually started shaking!!
:bfp:

My hubby and I have not :sex: for two weeks now..do to travels! We last DTD 3 1/2 days BEFORE OVULATION!! I have had ZERO symptoms! Well maybe just some gas! :haha:
I'm pretty freaked.
I took a picture of the test and when DH just got up, I asked, "so are you ready to FREAK out?" And showed him the picture...his response, "what? does that say your pregnant? Is that yours?"
Results came up within a minute of taking it...it was a First Response test..
new pics 010.jpg

WOW Mellowfishey! Sooo happy for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance: hopefully it's the start of a :bfp: trend for the thread. How many dpo were you when you tested???

11 days this morning...I would do a blood test today but our base clinic is closed until Tuesday! So I will test with a digital on Sunday morning. I think we're both wondering if it's a false positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->