Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

That's fantastic news Hun congrats xxx

I don't know - looks really clear to me and that's a photo. Congrats, so encouraging to see.

Congratulations!! I'm SO happy for you!! It's unlikely to be a false positive, it's so clear, you don't really get false positives do you and after 30 seconds it's definitely not an evap.

Less than a week before testing for me now, lets hope I can join along with everyone else :)

My hubby and I have not :sex: for two weeks now..do to travels! We last DTD 3 1/2 days BEFORE OVULATION!! I have had ZERO symptoms! Well maybe just some gas! :haha:
I'm pretty freaked.
I took a picture of the test and when DH just got up, I asked, "so are you ready to FREAK out?" And showed him the picture...his response, "what? does that say your pregnant? Is that yours?"
Results came up within a minute of taking it...it was a First Response test..
View attachment 123902

You sure you didnt Ovulate a lil early?
Congratulations :) H&H 9 months

Yes, if anything, I hope this is encouraging for you gals!:thumbup:
Like I said we DTD on Thursday evening..and I KNOW I Oved in the early hours of Monday morning.
And that was the last time we DTD!
So IF it's positive..it was meant to happen!
We were going to try the SMEP, but that dwindled off..
We DTD CD8,9,11 and 12.
I feel that I Oved the very early morning of CD16.

Well I guess I could have Oved early...I guess only God knows for sure! Cuz I didn't/haven't used any OPKs. I usually get mild cramping when I Ov. and that happened in the early hours of Monday morning.
But it could have happened Sunday? Either way it's a good 3 day period possibly!
Like I said we haven't DTD since Sept. 23rd!!

new pics 009.jpg

this was the other pic I took to show the hubby, using my Canon camera.
I used two cameras!:haha:

I think I'm numb. I was going to have us wait awhile to try, since we're planning a vacation from June 3-11, in Colorado.
EDD is now June 19, 2011.
WOW. I just got dizzy again. I can't believe it.
I guess I need the shock to wear off, so I can be thrilled! :happydance:
And that won't happen until I have a blood test....on Tuesday.

I appreciate the support from you gals. And when I say that my FXed for you, they are! God will always bless us a child when the time is right...whether you believe so or not!

AmorT, when do you think you will test?

How about everyone else? Will you test at 11 DPO, or will you wait a little later?
I had planned to wait until AF was late..but like I said, I wanted to take my meds..

Awww CONGRATS!!!!! I tested today and BFN....so still hanging in that AF doesn't show Sunday maybe I'm going to implant later than normal LOL right???

Wow congratulations mellofishy that really does increase the PMA!!!

YES, Keep the PMA gals!
Like I said, NO symptoms..except gas..which I still have! :blush:
Not even tiredness! Must be that with two boys, I am ALWAYS tired, so I can't quite count that! :)

Congratulations - thats brill news - Im so happy for you - lets hope we can all join you ASAP lol xxxx

No more testing yet Wifey! I'm soooooooo tempted though, especially after seeing Melo's results.
CONGRATS MELLO, SOOO PLEASED FOR YOU. Hugs and more hugs.
XXXXXXXXX

thanks girls! I hope you all will be joining me in the days to come!!

I just want to test every time i go to the loo and have to stop myself lol!

Mellofishy you have made my day with your news as i got what I thought was a pos opk on the Fri... DTD... then we had family up all weekend so didnt get another chance but then for some reason I took another OPK on the sunday night and got an even darker pos! i thought we had missed our chance but maybe not...........

I may even be a couple of days less than my ticker says!! Hope not though ha ha xx

Like you we DTD all week until the Fri. FINGERS CROSSED thhose little permies stayed put over the weekend if I did Ov later than expected. If so, that would have been a whole 5 days later than last month! x

Wow congrats mellofish!! Give me a bit of hope as we dtd the days before and on ovulation, but not after...

I have a little while to test yet as I've only just entered the tww due to last af being a week late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->