Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I broke down an tested this morning...and BFN :(:blush:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
I reckon sooooo but seems like its never gonna happen anytime soon....this is my 5th cycle TTC....I'm about to just give up on everything! No OPK's NO testing.....no nothing :( grrrr

Umm, yah, so I had some digital tests..and I thought "what the heck"...
Guess the FR wasn't a false positive... really starting to freak out now!:happydance:and trying to keep it a HAPPY FREAK OUT!001.jpg

I reckon sooooo but seems like its never gonna happen anytime soon....this is my 5th cycle TTC....I'm about to just give up on everything! No OPK's NO testing.....no nothing :( grrrr

I sometimes feel the same hun.....i think we all go through it.

It wont help me saying this and it probably wont change how you feel but it WILL happen for you, IT WILL IT WILL IT WILL - and plus your still not out this month until the old witch gets you!

Plus I do see a strange white line on that test - but its off to the side slightly - strange! x

Ok experts, need some info. Is white, lotion-like CM a good or bad sign 6dpo????

Gonna try my best! It's very faint and my camera is rubbish but gonna give it a go now. Might need natural light!

IMG00142-20101008-1936.jpg

There it is! I think it's sooo hard to see on the picture, but it's there in person and we're THRILLED. Obviously not getting our hopes up TOO much, dya reckon i'm preggo?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Picture is above!! Lemme know if you see it, definitely visable in person.

View attachment 123990

There it is! I think it's sooo hard to see on the picture, but it's there in person and we're THRILLED. Obviously not getting our hopes up TOO much, dya reckon i'm preggo?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry ha ha ha I got so excited I jumped to the bottom of the page to say congrats and didnt see you has posted a pic - woooo I see the line.

Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->