Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Yay Blousey!!!
How exciting!!!! How did you share it with your OH? Was he there when you tested??
So HAPPY for you!!!!!

I'm already fretting that it could end up being a chemical pregnancy or an evap line (although it's pink and came up within 2 minutes) Ohh the worry never stops, WHY did I test so early?
Xxxxx

OH heard my screams from upstairs and nearly had a panic attack! Haha, there went my plans to give him a positive digital wrapped up. X

Oh Blousey!
I have goosebumps for ya! How exciting!!
Yah, it wasn't the way I wanted to share the news either..but hey, what can you do?!:winkwink:
Are you just 9 DPO then? Wow! That's great!!

I'm either 8 or 9DPO!
I'm shocked it's come up so early, maybe there's more than one in there! I'm seriously already fretting it's a chemical or something. And are FRER known for evaps? It's pink and came up within 2 minutes... I'm sooo pleased for you too mello, really am! Hope you're having happy freakouts :)
Ohhh all I want now is everyone else on this thread to get BFPs! Really really do.
You ladies are my rock.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, an early BFP, could also mean you're having a GIRL!
I've read that elsewhere and it was just proven to me this week..my SIL is preggo, she tested just 7-8 DPO, and got a BFP and had her ultrasound on Tuesday...she's having a GIRL!

Really? Never heard that! I'd love another girl, really would. Did your SIL have a very faint positive at 8dpo?
Scared of getting AF :(

Really? Never heard that! I'd love another girl, really would. Did your SIL have a very faint positive at 8dpo?
Scared of getting AF :(

I remember her saying "it was THERE"..and she did numerous tests!
Maybe wait til Sunday and test again?
I'll be stocking!!! :hugs:

I'm gonna do one in the morning, if I have another faint line then I'm taking it as a BFP for sure!

Thanks Emma, I'm very nervous and excited. I've read everywhere that a line is a line on FREF and that means BFP.
I think this is a lucky thread!!!

Blousey and Mello congratulations girls! soooooo happy for you
make sure you look after yourself.
mwah
X

they appear to be the best tests anyway, everyone on here seems to recommend them! god, your not gonna sleep a wink tonight!!!

Congrats blousy!! I see a faint line too!

Lets hope it's a good month for us all xx

FREF is it pregnancy test? where do you get it from?
First Response Early Result - most of the drug and grocery stores carry them in the US, not sure about the UK. Not that I've gotten a :bfp: yet, but it's what I use. I have four waiting in my cabinet, calling my name.

id imagine they have them in the uk, they have them in my local chemist in dublin!

I want to go to sleep now and for the morning to hurry up so I can test again, just to be sure!
You're right though Em, won't be able to sleep. Plus OH is having a few celebratory beers and making me watch films with him!

Thank you x
Good price on Ebay.
I got few from Pound shop for £1 if I get positive I get some more expensive ones to make sure that it is working correctly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->