• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester Meet TUES 16TH MARCH 11AM

I hope I will be coming I forgot Ethan was at preschool now so need to get somebody to either take or pick him up depending on oh shift x

just popping my head round to remind me about this, i'll be able to tell u closer to the time whether i can make it or not :grin:

i will deffo be coming, unless i get ill or something lol, we have nothing planned for that day

x

Bumping with it getting a bit closer.. anyone else want to come?

thanks lauren id forgotton about the thread :lol: not the meet though im really looking forward to us all getting together again x

Me too! Thought I'd keep checking in with the thread so that no-one forgets it's happening - we were starting to slip down the page under all the other meets!

Looking forward to this - from the people who are coming I've only met Lauren so will be nice to see some new faces - and to see you again Lauren of course! x:flower:

Looking forward to this - from the people who are coming I've only met Lauren so will be nice to see some new faces - and to see you again Lauren of course! x:flower:

It's been agggeeeess since I saw you, glad that you're coming :thumbup:

Hi ive just found this thread....Can I join you? I'll double check but i think im free that day xx

Anyone can join us! We'll probably hang around in Starbucks with drinks for a bit first, so if people get there a little later, we can make sure everyone is there.

could i come please oh pretty please i need to meet some other mummies :D I should be free unless anything pops up x

yay! even more ladies wanting to come!:happydance:
i can't wait now, though i'm a bit shy sometimes, so feeling nervous, but all you ladies seem so lovely on here, i'm sure none of us will have to worry about no-one talking to us! :hugs:

updated the thread girls:flower: everyones names are on the list, we can finalise the details nearer the time and find something to suit everyone :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->