• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester Meet TUES 16TH MARCH 11AM

Hi ladies,

I'm really poorly at the minute :( Theo isn't himself either so thinking we will give Tuesday a miss, hopefully you will be having another one soon!

Hope everyone has fun!!

Loz yeah come I've not seen yo for years!!!

Lauren do you still have my number cos i've lost yours? If you do can you text it me so I have someones number please? x

think weve had a few drop out whos still coming? xx

I'll be there but only cos Loz is making me lol - i may not be able to stay too long though, i have a very moody boy at the minute! x

Me!

Sovereign - I will text you my number when I go upstairs and find my phone!

sorry i couldn't make this ladies. U wouldn't want me there anyway i have a serious case of man flu :blush: :laugh2: hope you're havin a fabby time x

sorry i couldn't go, had something come up at last minute-i'm gutted!:cry:
maybe next time, and sorry couldn't let anyone know in time... sure you'll all have a great time, and maybe i'll meet you all at the next one.:hugs:

omg I totally forgot about this....I had it on my calendar and everything!!!! argh!!!! Hope you had a fab day and hopefully I'll get to the next one xx

nevermind ladies we are going to do it again the midlle of nxt month anyone up for it?

ME!! lol will hopefully def make the next one!

I ended up not at ork as Noah was poorly, hopefully will be there next time

were gna start having one every month i think, ended up as me, louise and lauren again haha, i think we must smell or something cos people always come and then do one after about 20mins :haha:

x

were gna start having one every month i think, ended up as me, louise and lauren again haha, i think we must smell or something cos people always come and then do one after about 20mins :haha:

x

Oi!!!!!!! Excuse me! :growlmad: x

I'll hopefully be able to make the next one or the one in may! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho