• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester Meet TUES 16TH MARCH 11AM

Hi all,

just wondering how long you will be meeting for? I'm hoping I can make it for 11, might be abit late though....would you be there at say 12 still?

x

Hi all,

just wondering how long you will be meeting for? I'm hoping I can make it for 11, might be abit late though....would you be there at say 12 still?

x

I will PM you my mobile number so that you can contact us and find out where we are if we have moved on. :)

I cant come :( I cant find anybody to take Ethan to nursery for me so i wouldnt be setting off while 10 so it would be 12 before i get there be time to come home not much after lol

ooh i forgot about this, best get cracking on a new outfit for leyla :p

x

awww serina :( although ill see you in nottingham on the 3rd anyhow :)

hi ladies and babies :)
i've just seen this thread thanks to Adele, we will come as well then please, it will be nice to get out and see you all again xx

:( Serina. Will have to wait to see you in June & July instead!

Glad you can come Bilge :thumbup:

Oh crap if this was the day after i coulda come with the boys , mind you i only know to get off at chorlton st i think its called near express station thingy, from there i would be lost by time i crossed the road :dohh:

is anyone meeting at piccadilly earlier? i will be there pretty early

Ellie what time am i meeting you??

is anyone meeting at piccadilly earlier? i will be there pretty early

Ellie what time am i meeting you??

I might go in a bit earlier. If I'm walking it'll only take about half hour to get there from when we're ready to go. Then hopefully Ryan will have a sleep and he won't be so grumpy!

oooh good plan, are you meeting me at the stn then? same time as last time whatever it was :lol:

louise i'll be getting to piccadilly at 20to11, is that enough time to get to starbucks or do i have to get an earlier train?

x

20 to 11 might be cutting it a bit fine because we have to meet up then walk down to the arndale then get to the back end of it

i might come, just going to check if i can make it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->