• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manchester Meet TUES 16TH MARCH 11AM

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
DATE:tuesday 16th march
PLACE: starbucks facing next in the arndale
TIME: 11AM

PEOPLE ATTENDING SO FAR(i think)

louise1302
princessellie
lauren-kate
roc
sovereign
emma1980
loopylj
roc
jenni1991
pikefoldpixel
thelilbump(maybe)
flutterbylge

I can do any of them so won't put my vote down!! :) x

tues please or i'll be very poor, also louise would you mind meeting us at the station again?

x

Tuesdays too please. I could do Mondays after about 1pm though (Ryan is in nursery).

ellie course ill meet you again

looking like tues 16th is the fave atm

:dohh: i see you already put up the poll, i just replied to the other thread, anyhow, i won't vote either as i'm easy on the whens/wheres!:thumbup:

oh and starbucks sounds great!!

i cant make the meet this time as ill eithe be over due (hope not) or have a newborn hope you all have a great time and ill def be at the next one! x

soph we do one in manchester pretty much every 8- 12 weeks now it wont be long before another comes up :hugs: you wont go overdue hopefully x

Monday and Tuesdays ae my working days so I won't make it ladies :( Have fun though. Lots of pics pls!

I'd prefer Tuesday's but i'm not fussy which one x

was wondering where you were :lol: tues 16th ok with everyone?

Tuesdays are best for me ..pay day :haha: ...17th is katies birthday so maybe some last minute shopping or even let her skive again :haha: x

Tuesdays are best for me ..pay day :haha: ...17th is katies birthday so maybe some last minute shopping or even let her skive again :haha: x

:rofl: naughty naughty

My birthday is the 11th so might have to treat myself to something. :happydance:

im looking forward to it now tues 16th it is, ill change the title and make a list of whos coming

yay! looking forward to it now!:happydance:
can i just ask, how long do the meets usually last for?
never been to one before and feeling a bit nervous actually!

yay! looking forward to it now!:happydance:
can i just ask, how long do the meets usually last for?
never been to one before and feeling a bit nervous actually!

They usually last until we can drag ourselves away! We've all been there being nervous on first meets, but it usually doesn't last too long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->