MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Omg, i just totally fell down the stairs.... well, it was dark and i thought i was at the bottom but there must've been 1 more step. Luckily i landed upright on 1 knee and 1 foot....

Yeah i'm fine... think baby will be ok too, considering the way i landed :p i didn't land on top of my 'bump' so should be fine.

Hope ur ok ella.
I had a bad night with my son again :(
I've got the drs today as well my antibiotics have given me thrush :( and its so sore!

I'm 20 Weeks Today Tho!
Babys the size of a cantaloupe !
Omg I'm half way thru this pregnancy! Scan 2moz x x

Well last night I died! That's how awful my dream was, I work up and cried, OH is worried and we talked he did a great job calming me and I felt better. I think my next midwife appointment is going to be interesting.
It's ridiculous.

Bet you are excited for tomorrow Donna, what time is your scan?
Ella - your gonna end up with an hours notice or something stupid for your scan.

haha guess who rang me this morning.... my midwife! I told her it was sorted now!! :dohh:

I'm expecting the letter anytime between now and tuesday I think... If they sent it through to scan dept. yesterday they can book me an appointment today and send the letter through. If I haven't had anything by tuesday I think I'll just ring the scan dept. and ask them.... So I won't miss it :winkwink:

Bet you're excited for tomorrow Donna!! :happydance:

Glad your scan finally seems to be sorted and glad your okay after your fall... I also slipped down a couple of stairs yesterday, banged my toe so hard its really swollen and hurts like ***** lol but could have been worse!

20 weeks! That is crazy... I feel my week envy coming back ;)

You'll be at 20 weeks before you know it loulabump!! At least you already know the gender of your baby!! I'm 19+6 today and still don't know! :haha:
But I found from about 17 weeks time has been going pretty fast!!

familyof42014 - welcome and congrats

Donna - Happy half way day !! Woop!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
and a cantaloupe :happydance:

Hope all goes really well tomorrow and you get great pics of your baby

Emma - hope your letter comes soon :hugs: and glad you are okay after your fall

Happyhome- What a scary dream - poor you, you must be afraid to even go to sleep :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is having a nice day today, it is sunny and bright here, but cold brrrrrrrrrrrr and I have had the loveliest morning with my eldest (my gorgeous daughter who came home from her holidays early this morning and has been gone a month) and youngest at the park :cloud9:

xx

Caught back up after a week of being here and there with my brother, congrats to the new team pinks, Sorry for your cousin's loss Jinni and welcome to the new ladies.

Anyone else find that they really have no patience lately? I almost yelled at my brother for putting dishes in the sink and walking off after I did the whole pile that was sitting in both sides of the sink (it's usually hubby's job to do the dishes but I felt bad for him at the zoo yesterday because I forgot my jacket and it rained on us, he gave me his sweatshirt to wear because I was freezing and we played sweatshirt tag for most of the day. But he let me wear it more than he did so I know he had to be so cold, so I did the dishes. I feel really bad that my brother came all this way and days where I'm at home with him, I'm too tired still to go out and do much. Oh and my irritability level peaks when cooking dinner, have no patience for picky people lol, he cooked salmon and I can not stand the smell of any fish let alone the whole apartment stinking of it, I don't want to make him feel bad but I think he did when I flew from my seat out the door to stop myself from throwing up. I haven't had to take my Zofran much lately other than when he's cooking that

Oh definitely... my patience is hard to find when it comes to my son sometimes lately! He is in a pretty bad tantrum phase aswell though. He seems to think that, whenever I tell him to do something or ask him something, as long as he is polite and says 'No thank you mummy' I'll let him off or it's ok that he doesn't want to do it. Even when I ask him if he's done a poo he says: no thank you mummy! :haha: It's so funny!!! - but shhh don't tell him!! :winkwink:
Everytime we tell him to stop doing something or tell him no, or even when he doesn't get what he wants straight away when he wants it he just starts crying, or run away and lay down on the floor crying, or even starts screaming and we thought he was over that phase!! He was like that at first when he was approaching 2 years old, but it's back!!! :dohh: It's so annoying, I usually ignore it but that doesn't seem to help much, so when I really don't have any patience I just send him out of the room and tell him he can come back when he's done!
There's just no need for screaming or crying whenever you don't get what you want or don't get it straight away! He threw a hotwheels car at my husband earlier today (hit him in the head with it!) because he was sitting on his lap, whilst hubby was playing a computer game and he was watching a program on the other screen (hubby has 2 screens on his desk) and hubby had his arm on the desk and apparently he wasn't allowed to have it there, so my son decided to throw this car against his head!! - He's never done something like that before!! I couldn't believe it! (obviously there was the naughty step consequence straight away!!)

Anyway, long story short my son has been a handful lately and it's really not helping my patience!!! I feel bad sometimes for shouting at him or getting annoyed with him!!

Why is this child only awake and moving around non-stop from 10pm-1am?

*sigh*

In my experience (and based off what many friends have said) all babies are more active later at night. The only time I think I feel this baby (this is my 3rd) is late at night. During the day? Nothing at all lol.

I'm a couple days late but whatever... 18 week bump shot and then some progression shots. 15 weeks, 16 weeks, 17 weeks and 18 weeks.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 15to18weeks.jpg
    15to18weeks.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
Why is this child only awake and moving around non-stop from 10pm-1am?

*sigh*

It's because you're relaxing and laying still so you will be more aware of it than when you're busy doing stuff. And also, when you're awake and moving around, your movements can rock baby to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->