MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

20 weeks today. HR 151 and she's very wriggly. Bump is still not firm and I think most people think I'm just getting curvy lol...can't wait until it's a proper bump that's obvious. Here's a comparison pic of four weeks vs twenty weeks. Bump looks way different from last week so I guess she changed position...I actually looked bigger last week. 6lbs total gain :)

Attachments

• picisto-20131020083901-1312421575918983.jpg
    picisto-20131020083901-1312421575918983.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
So sorry Louise -sending you hugs xxx:hugs::hugs:

Waitingfor - I never felt comfortable buying until our 20week scan - but went shopping today and bought some lovely newborn and 0-3month vests and sleepsuits, a 0-3snowsuit, a baby bath, nappy bucket, Moses basket and a nursing pillow. Feels so mush closer and more real now that I have bought something. So exciting! I didn't even need a Moses basket -have 2 up the loft, but it was such a bargain and gorgeous and I cannot wait to see our little bubba in it xx

My Zeddy and parsnip Moses basket (except mine has a pine stand) -

Attachments

• $T2eC16JHJIEFHSSfPnhDBSWVOQykog~~60_12.jpg
    $T2eC16JHJIEFHSSfPnhDBSWVOQykog~~60_12.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
Yay 4 shopping donna! :)
Lovely moses basket. I've got 2 as well but I stil want a new one hehe!
I'm not buying a baby bath I used my sons once. Prefer to use the big bath. Hopefully move will go thru cuz we've only got a shower here but I've got a baby changing bath unit anyway :) its high so easier to use x

So sorry for your loss Louise...thinking of you at this difficult time :hugs: xx

I have to ask...is anyone seeing people regularly and they are not noticing that you are pregnant?!

Its really annoying as I want people to notice!!! Im sure it is obvious however people are not noticing unless they are just thinking im fat :lol: xx

Nope sorry laDY but it is plainly obvious to even total strangers now that I am pregnant, possibly due to my torn abdo muscles that hold nothing in and the fact that I already waddle due to SPD -not a good look lol- and the surprised faces when I tell people exactly how long I have to go still lol :)

xx

Aww lol...bless you! Maybe I will have to walk with a waddle in order for people to guess :lol: xx

I'm obvioulsy pregnant when I'm wearing tight clothes. Just look fat other wise . Have got a big bump tho lol. I new I would I was huge with my son x
My neighbour come running round the ova day said how big I was n rubbed my bump

So sorry Louise -sending you hugs xxx:hugs::hugs:

Waitingfor - I never felt comfortable buying until our 20week scan - but went shopping today and bought some lovely newborn and 0-3month vests and sleepsuits, a 0-3snowsuit, a baby bath, nappy bucket, Moses basket and a nursing pillow. Feels so mush closer and more real now that I have bought something. So exciting! I didn't even need a Moses basket -have 2 up the loft, but it was such a bargain and gorgeous and I cannot wait to see our little bubba in it xx

My Zeddy and parsnip Moses basket (except mine has a pine stand) -

We were gonna go with a zeddy & parsnip theme with Lucas, but ended up just getting the mobile (which he broke so we've got another one now). It was just way too expensive to get all the bits in the line...

So sorry to hear that Louise!! :hugs:

Afm, i don't feel like you can tell that i'm pregnant. When i catch a glimpse of my reflection in cars when we walk past them i feel like i just look fat! Even if i wear tight(ish) clothes!

3 more sleeps until the scan! Can't wait! Well it'll be bedtime soonish so it'll be 2 sleeps before i know it! Been counting the days ever since i got the date for my scan :haha:

So sorry for your loss Louise- thinking of you xxx

Hope everyone is doing well! We have been on holidays the last couple of weeks so am trying to catch up! Have our 20week scan tomorrow- so excited but nervous at the same time! Been feeling quite a bit of movement. Some pretty strong kicks!

Take care everyone xx

I'm so sorry Louise :( I can't even imagine. I don't know if I missed it but do you know what happened?

AFM - Feeling a lot more movement today than normal which has me excited because of my anterior placenta. They're all down low and to the right which is where I felt my last daughter the most.

So sorry for your loss Louise.....your heart must be broken right now :cry:
:hugs:

I feel visibly pregnant now. Two people at work who weren't sure have asked so I believe I've passed the fat possibility point.

Louise, I am so so very truly sorry for your loss. You have two beautiful angel babies looking over you now <3

My little prince arrived sleeping at 17 weeks :-( Henry Anthony David Evans 17/10/2013 weighing 4.23oz just 5 mints after his big sister went to play in the sky too. I'm broken :-(

so sorry for your loss Louise :hugs: thinking of u

Morning girls, hope ur all doing well. I've woken up with a sore throat. ! Don't get my flu jab til the end of next month! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->