MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Lovely bump pics, wish I'd got photos like them last time. Got stretch marks now, wouldn't look so pretty. :(

Lol These were with my last pregnancy and baby number 4 for me - I have tonnes of stretch marks -would not like to show anyone the unedited version of these photos lol :haha::haha: -I have stretch marks from my thighs to my hips to practically top of tummy too :wacko:

xxx

Lovely bump pics, wish I'd got photos like them last time. Got stretch marks now, wouldn't look so pretty. :(

Yeh I'm full of stretch marks this time round as well :( x

Donna - I have loads of stretch marks from previous pregnancies, don't think I could even fit any more on this time lol. Have stretch marks upon stretch marks lol :haha::haha:

& me , I didn't get not one til 29/30 weeks and then they come ! I've got so many but they've faded now.. I don't mind them so much its the saggy jelly belly I hate lol x

I have soooo many stretch marks from my first pregnancy.. probably will get lots more during this one. Oh well. It doesn't bother me all that much. Nice to know I'm not the only one though!!

Yeah I've got lots of stretchmarks from my first pregnancy aswell!!
I religiously used Bio-oil twice a day.... obviously it didn't work!! So I'm not bothering this time!
Took forever for them to fade, they're ok now, not so red/pink anymore! I still hate them though! Then again, I don't like seeing myself naked or in underwear in the mirror anyway!
I agree about the jelly belly Donna!! I hate it!! It's so hard to get rid of aswell!

I remember when I got my first stretch mark on my belly... I had never had actual stretchmarks like them before, just the slight ones on your boobs and some on my love-handles, but they were never red/pink or as wide! When I noticed my first one I was like: WHAT is that??? I asked hubby jokingly if he tried to cut my open during the night! :winkwink: haha

Congrats :baby: to all the ladies on finding out the sex!!! GO TEAM BLUE AND PINK!!! wish I would just cave in and find out tomorrow. I have my first American ultrasound ;0) It will be the first time I can understand 100% of what is being said to me. Had a hard time in Italy.

DaTucker : Thank you for your message!

Donna : Hope you're feeling better. :wacko:I had some sort of problem down there and the worst part was that I had to take a 14 hour flight!!!
I bought one of those vagisil type products and thankfully it went away.

Waves -"does your photographer not do a bump to baby photograph package ,,,," wannabubba is so right about this. You should ask because it would seem worth it to at least have photos of the baby too.

Eltjuh :dohh:stretch marks:dohh: went to try on Victoria secret-large underwear-and got a glimpse of the back of my legs. I swear I could find the right road to take from California to Alabama if I look close enough at my legs...they look like road maps!

FORGOT TO MENTION horrible leg cramps ladies....I saw that some of you have been suffering the same. I have them almost every night when I stretch them out! I heard that they only become more frequent. I hope not!

Waves -"does your photographer not do a bump to baby photograph package ,,,," wannabubba is so right about this. You should ask because it would seem worth it to at least have photos of the baby too.

No, she doesn't have anything like that. She's predominately a wedding photographer so her "packages" are more geared for weddings than they are babies/family sessions. She has a flat rate of $250 for portrait sessions but I could email her and ask if there's anything we can arrange. I just feel awkward asking for a "deal" when I haven't even finished paying her for the wedding lol.

In regards to the stretch marks... personally I don't mind them. I have a ton (small frame, dry skin with not a lot of elastin or whatever, 2 pregnancies & having gotten HUGE in both of them) and I'm not ashamed of them at all. I still wear a bikini (well actually... no I don't but I have several and would wear them lol.) I don't know. It's not even so much that I love them because my kids gave them to me. I just don't have a problem with the way they look lol.

good morning ladies

I have stretchmarks from previous pregnancy too ... as for using bio-oil ... my OB said not to use it as the hormones will just cancel it out I should just use plain vaseline for my dry skin ...

Donna that is some lovely pics

I spoke to my DH last night about doing a bump to baby shoot and he said we will speak to the photographer that did our wedding pics ... I hope he can do it for us as he is the cheapest photographer in town ...

Good luck with your scan Banivani

Hey ladies I once again have not been on here in ages....now the ms has gone I am just so tired all the time. Any way wanted to update that I had my 20 week scan today and we are team :blue: we are so excited now we will have one of each on :cloud9:

And dont get me started on stretch marks ughh I hate mine. I got so many after having my DD. Oh well I guess I will just have more to add the masses I have already.

Good to hear everyone is doing well and loving hearing about all the scans. Has taken me a while to catch up everything. :haha:

We are having a gender reveal party on the sunday for our friends even though we know. Now the hard part is going to be keeping my mouth shut until sunday afternoon! :happydance:

Could my due date be changed to March 15th as we were a bit behind on what we originally thought.

Thank you cant wait to hear about some more scans !!Cant believe we are halfway through already.

We have settled on a name which would have been used if our DD was a boy. Our little boy will be called Max Reeve..
Reeve is my Mum's maiden name and was used for my 2 brothers middle names also :baby:

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. Congrtz on team :blue: avas_mum

I was awake last night with pain I no my uti hasn't gone ! :( why isn't it clearing up!
I take my last antibitoics today.
X

Thats horrible Donna I hope it starts to get better for you soon. Thanks ladies we got some great scan photos which I will have to load soon. He is curled right up with his legs just about touching his head....so adorable!

Aww Donna I am sorry you feel that the UTI is still not away - hope it is xx

Avasmum congrats on team blue and love the name - I love the idea of using mums maiden name in there - my mums maiden name is Barrie and therefore COULD be used lol but I just don't like it lol Maybe it will grow on me because I do like the idea and she would be chuffed if we used it I think. Looking forward to scan pics -I love seeing how all our little babies are getting on

Banivani -have a fab scan today - must have been so hard in Italy, hope you really enjoy today xx

Waves - I must admit I don't really mind my stretch marks either (or have just gotten so used to them being there lol -19 years haha) I would still wear a bikini tool but not when pregnant, for some strange reason I feel really exposed, even though I love my bump -think it is maybe too personal for me and I like to keep it to myself and hubby xxx

Well girls I've been on the phone to the doctor. Basically he said to take another sample down 2moz and see what the results are and go from there. He isn't worried tho and basically said that my infection did go away, so the antibiotics did work , but it come back as a different bug, they didn't tell me this. He said because I'm being tested often and treated I shudnt worry about it spreading to my kidneys, and that the antibiotics did work I just caught another infection, so they will test this wee and see if its gone and then they will decide what to do from there. I'm glad it had cleared up even tho it came back as something else . Means I haven't been siting with the same uti. Ino utis won't hurt baby it was a kidney infection I was worried about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->