MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Haven't been on B&B much with this pregnancy so far, but was with my first two. Hi!
I'm expecting a little girl 10th March :D

Waves - take this with a grain of salt because I'm a woman who just isn't into weddings or getting married (much to the shame of my parents and grandparents:winkwink:) but I think photography is such a special thing that captures a moment of life you will never have back that maybe you could look on making a 'cut' to something in the wedding to justify that expense for both photoshoots. If it was me, I'd take photos over a lot of things. Just my opinion.

Avas_mom congrats on Team Blue. I'm so excited to be having a little boy now that my shock is over. Sweet little baby boys :cloud9:.

I think I might have experienced a Braxton Hick thingy. I'd love some insight. Twice I've woken from sleep in the past two weeks feeling a charley-horse type cramp only in my lower back and lower belly that lasts maybe until the count of 10. First time it scared me and felt bad, last night I just accepted it would end and tried to relax and it was better. Are these Braxton hicks?

Waves - take this with a grain of salt because I'm a woman who just isn't into weddings or getting married (much to the shame of my parents and grandparents:winkwink:) but I think photography is such a special thing that captures a moment of life you will never have back that maybe you could look on making a 'cut' to something in the wedding to justify that expense for both photoshoots. If it was me, I'd take photos over a lot of things. Just my opinion.

Avas_mom congrats on Team Blue. I'm so excited to be having a little boy now that my shock is over. Sweet little baby boys :cloud9:.

I think I might have experienced a Braxton Hick thingy. I'd love some insight. Twice I've woken from sleep in the past two weeks feeling a charley-horse type cramp only in my lower back and lower belly that lasts maybe until the count of 10. First time it scared me and felt bad, last night I just accepted it would end and tried to relax and it was better. Are these Braxton hicks?

I don't think Braxton hicks have ever woken me from sleep this early on, but certainly do later on lol... I have frequent times when my entire bump goes brick hard and I feel slight cramping, lasts seconds then goes. I get it frequently after sex lol- and strangely enough I get excited about it as it shows my uterus remembers what to do lol xxx

Haven't been on B&B much with this pregnancy so far, but was with my first two. Hi!
I'm expecting a little girl 10th March :D

Welcome and congrats on your little girl :cloud9: xx How is your pregnancy treating you?

I never got one braxton hicks with my son !
I new he would be late and I I'd be inducded call it instinct lol x
Welcome and congrtz on team :pink: x

I never felt any braxton hicks with Lucas either... I had it once though where I had really bad cramps, but they were pretty constant! I had to lay down in the shower/bath and have the head of the shower spray on my belly! That was the only thing that would relieve it!

Hi ladies...hope you are all well...

We got some fantastic news today!...we are team pink!! So exciting!

And you were all right...I have a anterior placenta...this is why I haven't felt as many kicks as I did with my son! xx

Woohoo congrats on team pink!

Oh that does sound like the hicks going on..i had them from 28 weeks on and had preterm labor from 32-38 weeks but only dilated 3cms by the time i was induced at 38 weeks.

For me, Braxton-Hicks feels like a very uncomfortable tightening/pressure-feeling in my belly/uterus. I don't know how better to describe it because it's not like a cramping and it's not always painful (though sometimes it can be) but very, very uncomfortable. When I feel it happening and I touch my bump, my uterus is rock solid.

And my photographer said I could substitute our engagement session (included in the package I chose) for any other sort of portrait session (maternity, newborn, family, etc) but I really want an engagement session. My wedding will only happen once as well so I don't want to skimp out on that package by any means. I'm a HUGE photo-lover. I take pictures regularly (amateur photog). Make prints of everything as well as ordering photo books. I just love having tons of pictures and just want them all (maternity, newborn, family, engagement, wedding, etc) lol.

Had the ultrasound today. I told the tech beforehand that we didn't want to know the sex etc. She asked, " what would you guys like?". I said we want a girl and she replied, " looks like you're going to have to try again".

So it's a boy. Now I have this secret to keep until the baby is born. I wasn't too upset that she was so silly as to reveal the sex to me. I had this strong feeling it was going to be a boy anyway but geezzzzzzz...she couldn't keep her mouth shut. I'm not telling the hubby I know.

I would complain to the manager of the facility she works at for ruining that for you :(

hi

aww sorry Banivani ... but congrats on your little boy ...

I also get braxton hicks where my belly is solid it happens especially when laying on my back ...

I discovered last night that I can no longer sleep on my back or tummy its just way too uncomfortable ...

Banivani - congrats on your boy Hun, but I would complain too - I would have been momentarily delighted to find out pink or blue last week, but only momentarily as I don't want to know for a reason. Will u e able to keep it from ur hubby? xx
My friend told her sonographer she did not want to know, and he badgered her into it, said she must find out, had to prepare etc .... she relented but is now so disappointed that she knows; although delighted to be having a boy xx

laDY congrats on your girl, so pleased for you xxx
xx

Morning girlsm hope ur all ok..
Got to take a wee sample down to the doctors day! Fingers crossed my uti has gone , I'm shattered my little boy was so unsettled last night ,
Any1 find times goes slower since they've had there scan ?
This pregnancy has flew by for me bt seems to have stopped now lol! X

Not been around for a few days, been very busy. My sons 3rd birthday yesterday and we had such a good day. He got up this morning and came right down to play some more with his new toys. So nice to see him having fun although his toy of choice for today is his toot-toot stuff - between us and the rest of my family he now has the entire range and its giving me a headache! All these vtech cars singing about what a good car/cement mixer/ambulance they are! Think I may have to invest in some ear plugs :)

Congrats to everyone who has had good scans and found out genders while I've been away - my anatomy is on November 5th and now officially less than a week away. Excited to see baby again although irrationally paranoid she might have sprouted boy parts since I last saw her :haha:

:haha: my son has the whole toot toot range aswell.... Well, he's missing the trainstation and building site at the moment, but that's on his xmas list!
It all started with my in-laws buying him the garage (just randomly as a present for no reason)... and then we realised there's so much more to get we just kept getting him bits for xmas and his birthday!
If you think they're too loud btw.... I thought they were way too loud, we put celotape over the holes that the sound comes out. It helps A LOT!!!!

BaniVani, sorry you found out what you're having when you didn't want to!! I don't think I'd be able to keep it from my hubby! Especially if you're out in the shops, you know that you shouldn't be looking at girls clothes, but he doesn't! So good luck to you!! :winkwink: And congrats on team :blue:

And LaDy, congrats on team :pink:

But what if the sonographer made a silly comment and it doesnt actually mean a boy. Did they confirm it afterwards? X

During my scan I said I think its a boy and she said well he has his hand on its bits so it probably is but she didn't know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->