MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

true donna

good luck with the gtt and hope your son gets well soon

Thanks hun, I'm home now . He seems to have a perked upabit ..

Gtt is over thank god now gta wait4 the results . Praying there normal x

hope GTT is normal hun - I have mine tomorrow :(

And CJ is better, I was vomiting again last night; don't know whether to still blame the norovirus or if it was just a pregnancy related thing -I had woken several times with terrible heartburn (never suffered from in any previous pregnancy lol, and only once ever before in this pregnancy) and when my LO got up to go the toilet I was sick for about an hour. the poor wee soul stayed awake in my bed waiting on me coming back from the loo, and then was giving me kisses on my forehead and stroking my face lol; until I told him I was fine and took him back to his bed lol.

Still nauseous today, don't know if GTT tomorrow is such a good idea- but haven't seen a midwife in 6 weeks and want to keep my appointment cos I don't know when I would re-schedule for

xxx

Aww bless u hun hope u feel better soon. I'm getting heartburn so bad :( !!

I felt sick after drinking the sugary drink and lucozade but thankfully I wasn't ..

I'm glad its over with x

I've got my midwife again the 2nd jan, would of been boxing day but obv cnt see her that day lol x

I've got my glucose load test on thursday.... I'm mainly dreading drinking the lucozade on an empty stomach!

Awe all u ladies have gtt tests...im lucky to not have to take it ( sort of i guess) but i do get the rhogam shot friday! Fun times for sure!

My GTT is on wednesday morning, so not looking forward to it >_< Good luck girlies!

i dont know about the rest of you, but i am already frightfully short on patience when it comes to having this baby--my abdomen is already a tangle of stretch marks and my right leg is a mess of varicose veins bad enough to scare a saint! 12 more weeks minimum is scary!

Lmao omg.... So hubby and i were laughing and i accidentely peed a little so i was like omg babe i just piddled....and he looked at my pants and goes omg babe! Thats not a piddle! Which made us laugh even harder... Needless to say it was running down my leg!! Omg!! We couldnt stop laughing and laughing and laughing, how freaking embarrassing....thankfully he doesnt care and thought it was hilarios too....i
Omg.

i dont know about the rest of you, but i am already frightfully short on patience when it comes to having this baby--my abdomen is already a tangle of stretch marks and my right leg is a mess of varicose veins bad enough to scare a saint! 12 more weeks minimum is scary!

Im with u too hun! Its not very enjoyable right now!

Hahaha Nikki, I was laughing so much at your post that I nearly peed myself!!!

I feel just the opposite. I can't believe that in 11 weeks I'm going to be a mother... for the rest of my life. It's pretty scary. Especially because we haven't even started on his nursery and my shower isn't for another two weeks and ohmygosh I just can't believe it's all happening so quickly!!

When I was 11 weeks pregnant I felt like I'd barely been pregnant for a minute... these next weeks are going to FLY by.

And I love my growing belly. My little boy is so active, it's awesome. Makes me feel so happy. Pregnancy has been so nice and fun.

Hello Ladies!

Hope you're all well! 28 weeks along here & I can't believe it! I decided to change the medical office/doctor and I'm so happy. Found a place that is closer, less crowded, and very clean. The staff seem to really care versus the other clinic where I felt like just a patient number.

I was given this pamphlet with so much needed info. such as "counting the baby's kicks" The nurses didn't tell me anything about this at the other clinic. I was able to find further details on youtube about the kick counting.
My baby boy's movements are very different now. He turns and stretches with more force. :baby: It's a bit hard to count because he's a little tap dancer!:yipee::headspin:

THE best news!!!...Going to see the hubby this Saturday after being apart for more than 40 days!!!:hugs: He'll be flying in from Italy and staying for a month---then he'll return again three weeks before the due date.

~~~~ Wanted to ask...what have you ladies bought for your little one/s?~~
**I have to try my best not to buy all the cute little bodysuits!!!

I have brought mainly clothes, little all-in-one suits in 0000 and 000, little beanies, mittens and a sleeping sack. My aunty brought me a bouncer chair.

We went pram shopping on the weekend so will probably look at purchasing that after Christmas. I want to buy everything, but need to organise Chrissy shopping first!!

Haha our little boy has one outfit to his name...but hey, he has a car seat, stroller, bouncer, and high chair! Just gotta get him somewhere to sleep aka a pack n play and he has the big stuff (mostly). Oh yeah...and clothes and blankets! :)

All I've bought for this baby is a 3-pack of sleepsuits (which was my prize for winning the bet that he was gonna be a boy :winkwink:) And I bought him a little xmas present for hubby to unwrap, which is a bodysuit that says 'diaper loading' and has a little 'loading' bar on it... thought it was quite funny :)

This baby is so active and so strong aswell!! Got another little hulk on my hands here! (just like his big brother - we call him the hulk sometimes :winkwink: and he has hulk pj's aswell!)
A lot of the kicks feel really odd though, as if he's shaking, it's really funny....

hey ladies :)
This little one so far has.... nothing, we havent brought anything yet. Hoping the things we have seen come up in the January sales :)
GTT yesterday, the boredom is the worse bit, but I didnt hear anything yesterday so hopefully it means all is well. Though I have an incredibly sweet tooth so am surprised if I am all clear.
Baby girl is definitely called Jessica Amelia, though our other children seem to call her Jessie.
I am nervous about going into labour, not the pain or anything but the timing and where I might be.
I got told at the VBAC clinic to get as much prepared at home incase of a fast labour as the emergency services will never refuse to attend me if I am stuck at home. With dd2 being 2 and a half hours and dd3 1 and a half I am worried about not making it to hospital.

I do have another scan due at 34/36 weeks to see if the placenta has moved up, without knowing this I am worried about how things will go.

Just a question, has anyone else had the flu and whooping cough injections?

If you normally have a sweet tooth you should be alright I'd say, cause your body is probably used to dealing with the amount of glucose you take in.... :haha: At least I'm hoping that's the case, cause then I should be alright!!
Just bought my lucozade for my test on thursday.....

I had the flu jab -nothing to worry about, quick stab in your arm, gets a bit sore a couple of hours later and lasts for about a day or 2.... But that's all I got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->