MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

shame hope u feel better soon ... mine is mostly on my left and my baby implanted on the left ... not sure if the 2 go hand in hand

I.want.sleep. My back hurts so much that I can't sleep. I'm living on Tylenol. I'm officially thinking I have a pinched nerve, instead of little man laying on it. He just moves waaaay too much, you'd think he'd have rolled off it by now?? I'm not normally one to complain about pain, but nothing is giving me relief! Even the Tylenol only lasts a few hours. (I took some about 3 hours ago and just woke back up due to pain) I'm praying the doctor will be able to tell me something at my appointment in 5 days bc I can't keep taking Tylenol...

Mines the same most days..tylenol and icy hot on my lower back really help....i love the icyhot especially at night when sleep is just non existent. Id try to get on all 4s and roll my butt around too.

Welcome Nancy!! If you can give me your duedate I can add you to the list.... :flower:

I'm confused... when is third tri?? 26 weeks? 28 weeks? It's different everywhere I look.

Yeah I always go with what they put on the threads here.... 13 weeks start of 2nd tri and 27 weeks start of 3rd tri! My pregnancy book said 26 weeks is 3rd tri, but I still went with 27....

I can't wait to get to 30 weeks, cause that makes it seem much closer to giving birth than anything else.....

Mrs. JJ- my book and OB say 25 weeks, so that's when I consider it. 27 weeks on here is 3rd. depends on who you ask and where they are pretty much :flower:

miraclebaba- welcome :D

DaTucker- hope you feel better and get some sleep

GD test is tomorrow, not looking forward to it or feeling sick all day after. happens every time for me :(

GTT done and dusted, got there as the lab opened at 8am so I got to drink that flat orange sweetness in the lab and not in the waiting room like the other ladies who showed up sometime after, it was ice cold when it was given to me which made it easier to drink as well as the fact I hadn't had anything to drink so was super thirsty. There was one comfy chair that the two other ladies and I played musical chairs with when we each went in for the hourly blood draws. And was all done by 10.15, my only issue was I had the hiccups and indigestion after drinking it and now have yucky tmi diarrhoea, not sure if half of that is due to the drink or baby bouncing on my butt lol. Oh and sugar crash afterwards :sleep:

I get my results back on wednesday, hopefully I haven't't put on too much more weight outside what my ob wants. I was bad after the GTT, I started to have my sugar crash whilst we were walking around babies r us and made hubby take us to Dennys, omg the red velvet pancake puppies are yum and helped but now they are wearing off, I never noticed how much not having breakfast impacted my energy levels until I miss one for that test lol.

Hubby's old co-worker sent him a babies r us gift card through facebook so we decided to be practical, got a new digital thermometer for baby and a quilted pack and play sheet for the well, pack and play, it feels so soft, I could climb in there myself if it could take my weight LOL! We had to go practical, I've been told off for buying so many baby clothes, but really we haven't bought that many, he has 4 NB onesies, 4 0-3 month, 3 3-6 month and a couple of other sized outfits so far. So it's not as if we have gone crazy...

My parents land on Sunday and I still haven't tidied downstairs, hubby is awesome though he will push the vacuum around for me!

The Joys Of Being Pregnant... It's 7pm and I'm so, so tired. Did a lot of walking standing and now I'm sitting on my bed and can't get a boot of my foot!!! I have my pants, socks and one shoe still on the right leg and nothing on the left! Never buy boots without a zipper or stretchy material at the calf for removing pregnant swollen feet! This is when I wish my husband was around ;0( So 5 minutes have passed and I still can't get this horrible shoe off!

Good for you on your results Happy Home!

BlessedBaby and Blessedmomma-thank you! It relented enough to give me a 4 hour nap before returning with a vengeance.

Nikki-icy hot is a good idea, I didn't think of that! Heating pad-check. Stretches, etc-check. I'm going to grab that icy hot right now!

thank you for ll your warm Welcomes :happydance:...i am happy that am not the only one from SA:happydance:...my due date is on the 23rd of March :happydance: i cant wait...

mmmmh, about sex, ladies i dont know if i m the only one going thru this or what..i HATE sex, i just dont want to have sex, i dont feel like having it, its like my feelings got shut when i became pregnant. I feel so sorry for my husband and he is so clingy since the pregnancy and it makes me sad that almost all the pregnant women i have spoken to, they are so horny all the time and i am not:cry:..this is stressing me. any advice??

hi ladies

so I discovered that I cant eat alot anymore and I feel sick and so full ... also my ribs are so sore front and back ... I read that its my uterus pushing up in it

if I sit up straight or stand its worse when I lay down I get some relief

@ Nancy sorry I dont have any advice for you hun ...

Ladies when do the visits become more frequent?

I believe the standard is every two weeks sometime around 28 weeks and then every week from 36 weeks. Every facility differs though.

I believe the standard is every two weeks sometime around 28 weeks and then every week from 36 weeks. Every facility differs though.

thanks I saw my doc at 26 weeks and will be seeing him at 30weeks again

Saw the consultant yesterday and because my first was 4 weeks early and they don't know why I have to have another scan next week at 28 weeks , one at 36weeks (which my brain can't compute as dd was born by then) bp every two weeks and a follow up consultant appointment after the first scan. So much going on I don't know whether I'm coming or going !!

Baby appears to be lying sideways which is probably why I'm so achey and need a wee all the time coz he's lying on my bladder !

Well, I'm all prepared for today.... not eaten anything since 9.30 last night, drank my lucozade at 7.30 - wasn't too bad, it just made me feel a bit gassy and sicky at the end, after having had so much of it as quickly as possible....
Gotta take the bus to the hospital in about 40 minutes and then have a walk round town after I have my bloods done and then midwife straight after that! :thumbup: So busy morning, but I like having busy days cause you feel like you're getting things done and time goes much faster - not got many busy days now hubby and I both aren't working and I haven't really made any friends around here yet!

Aww I had to go to the hopsital to do all my gtt. I had bloods done b4 drinking lucozade and sugary solution and then a hour afta & hour afta that.. !
I havenheard anything yet ..

I'm poorly :( caught a bad cough of my son. He's stil ill to . Hope were better soon!

29 Weeks Today :)
11 To Go!!
Eekkk! Almost in to single weeks. X

Banivani - hope your swelling goes down and hope you got those boots off quickly lol

Datucker - hope you are feeling better

Blessedbaby - I am now onto 3 weekly appointments , since my 18 week appointment this week :) May even get to see the same midwife on occasion now lol; or even nicer if I could see my midwife haha- have met her twice but only really spoken to her once - continuity of care is rubbish here were I live I have found.

Ella - hope your GTT goes well, although with all the walking you have to do to just get there etc, your body should have been well metabolizing the sugar lol.

Donna -hope you and CJ are better son, it is just one thing after another just now isn't it? We need some proper cold cold weather to kill of a lot of the bugs -it is on the whole too mild! It ahs been 8-14C this week here - where has winter gone lol, apart from a couple of minus 2 days last week ??

MrsDoddy -yay for another scan, hope everything goes well and hope this baby stays put until fully cooked xx

Hi to all mummys and bumps -hope all are well xx Can hardly believe it is less than 2 weeks to Christmas - getting excited yay!!!

xx

Hi all, just back from MW appointment, my next will be in 3 weeks.
She was pleased with GTT results which is good. Wasnt worried about my itching as there are no other OC related symptoms. Baby girl is transverse so she didnt measure the height today, HR of 136bpm and all else well. A nice simple check up, I like those ones.
Still told her about the quick labour worries, again she advised me to call ambulance and stay at home if I'm at all concerned about getting into hospital.
All depends on my next scan (34-ish weeks) to see if placenta has moved, if it hasnt it looks like I'll be booked in for a c-section anyway (please god no, not a section)

Hope everyones aches and pains ease off soon, the perils of being pregnant and no one but another pregnant lady can really understand how you are feeling....nap time anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->