MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Oh Donna, I decided to take the bus.... Also, I had to take Lucas with me so I thought it would be easier taking the bus :) Met hubby at the hospital as he was already in town cause he had to go to the job centre :S And he took Lucas off my hands after my blood test so I could go into town for a little bit and then take the bus to see the midwife!

They didn't have my results just yet (though she said she'll ring me when they come in, probably tomorrow). Everything was good, BP was a little low 96/68, but that was probably due to the fasting for 12 hours and not having had any drinks other than the lucozade this morning... Belly measured 28cm...
Don't have my next appointment until 34 weeks! (which isn't until end of January) Seems ages away still!!

I was suppose2 see my midwife boxing day but I'm seeing her 2nd jan instead which is when I'm 32 weeks x

good luck Ella -hope your results are in tomorrow and all okay, glad everything else is good

xx

I'm kinda surprised it's another 6 weeks until my next appointment.... considering I had one 3 weeks ago and then again today, I thought it would be 3 weekly (mainly cause of increased bmi)
But she said cause it's not my first I get seen only on the 'white' days (in this little appointment overview thingy in my notes) Though 25 weeks was one of the 'green' days and also a 'pink' one (pink ones are for higher bmi, which it says >35, which mine isn't) I dunno.... :shrug:

ella think they move the goal posts to suit how busy they are tbh lol -I have a growth chart for plotting fundal height on, and it stipulates on that, 2-3 weekly monitoring required from 26 or 28 weeks -I had an appt at 28 weeks and now every three weeks.

xx

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be fine in there as long as he keeps moving I'll be happy! :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone with your tests.
I'm off to the midwife office tonight for an information session on home birth/birthing centre birth. Should be interesting.

hope all the tests come back good! <3

I had my GD today and felt very sick after. had to take a Zofran finally after the test. should get the results Friday or Monday.

appointments start every 2 weeks now until 35ish weeks, then go to weekly. the receptionist went ahead and scheduled the rest of my appointments from here on out so that will help with planning around them.

aww I cant wait to get to fortnightly visits ... makes it feel as if time is passing quickly LOL

I have 91 days to go though ... so exciting

I know how quickly it went when we counted down from 100days to our wedding

it does suddenly make it feel like everything is going very fast!

double digits makes things seem so close too. i just feel like i will blink twice and baby will be here. its gonna get very exciting when its closer and babies start coming :happydance:

yes hey ... I cant wait until we start posting pics of our babies LOL and birth stories

Morning girls , I've caught this cold of my son ! Gosh I feel horrendous. :( ! Hope ur all ok. X.

Thanks hun! Hoping were both better in time for xmas ! I can't believe how close it is now x

better to get it out the way now donna - should be fighting fit for Santa ;) 12 more sleeps xxxx

as for counting down the days, isn't it going quick? - I remember getting excited reaching 99 days and double figures; and already I am down to 77days woop; by xmas it will be in the 60's haha

Im bored outta my mind here ... sitting alone at work ... doing absolutely nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->