MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I was just reading out my new ticker to my husband and said: WOW only 84 days to go, that doesn't sound like a lot at all!!! :haha:
Starting to get more excited about it now and also getting a little impatient. But I know the last couple of weeks will go really fast!!

Hope you feel better soon Donna.

Its my birthday tomorrow, I'll be 32 and I feel old. Then I think I have a 12 year old! I've been making babies for a 3rd of my life!

haha, happy birthday Happyhome (for tomorrow! I'm sure I'll forget tomorrow :winkwink:)

Thanks Blessedbaby! Can't wait to be 30 weeks!!! And it'll also be xmas then! And as I've just been given the all clear by the midwife (glucose test came back normal!!! :happydance:) I can eat whatever I want at xmas!! - I know this may make me sound like a pig, but I think everyone pigs out at xmas! :haha:

Regular ob/gyn appt,nt today, non stress test, rhogam shot ....then monday 4d scan!! Time is flying!

donna r- hope you feel better very soon! :hugs:

Ella- happy 28 weeks! :happydance:

HappyHome- happy birthday tomorrow :cake:

Nikkilewis14- hope your apt goes well :flower:

Sleepiness at 28 weeks_
First time I felt a bit crabby with a friend. I spent a day with my best friend getting pampered with lunch and a manicure--something I couldn't do in Italy because everything is so expensive.(reminder, I'm in California waiting out the birth) So about two hours into our day and a few minutes after lunch, I really needed a nap! My poor friend was talking to me and I just had the strongest desire to curl up somewhere and doze off only I was at a restaurant with her!:sleep: This is the 28th week and I've noticed strong bouts of sleepiness, I don't know about you ladies....
I think this coincides with the baby having a huge growth spurt as well.

HUbby comes into town tomorrow and I hope I don't yawn in his face at the airport!:wacko: I'm sure I won't

Wishing you ladies a wonderful weekend! Cheers to our little one's baking in the oven! For you mamas who have more than one child, DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT!!!!
Special cheers to you!:shrug::baby::brat::bike::yipee:

lol Banivani - I am getting really hit with fatigue too- the past two days I have fallen asleep whilst my LO is at nursery - have actually felt myself dozing and fortunately got up and set my alarm on my phone lol - so sleepy but so much to do lol Not good!

Happy birthday Happyhome xx

congrats on week28 Ella xx

I'm tired loads to but saying that I've been tired since becoming pregnant lol.
We've just put up chads crib! So excited :) got to buy his bedding and matress 4 it tho . I've got a moses basket for downstairs,
I've stil got to buy bottles, and stuff , the pram ill get in february I think..
Can't believe come boxing day ill be 31 weeks ! X

I'm with Donna, I don't think I ever got over the fatigue! Naps have been my best friends for the last 6 months.

I agree with the sudden bouts of fatigue :sleep: having a hard time making it through the days awake.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Happyhome! Hey another Gemma :D - I just read your spoiler lol

Sudden uncontrollable sleepiness here too, started the day I had my GTT and it's been the same every day since, it gets to 1 or 2 pm and I crash out completely for anywhere from an hour to 2. no amount of walking around or other efforts to shake it work. Hoping its just from the GTT and not going to stick around, I have too much to do to have the need to nap every afternoon over the next few weeks!

I took a nap at 4 (late, but I was exhausted!) And when I woke it was about 6...I had three crazy dreams in a row, I must have really been tired! DH saw me snoozing and he said I looked out of it, he was jealous since his finals (Special MBA) are fast approaching, so no time for napping!

ugh... my back is killing me today, and it's only 6.50!! Only been up for half an hour!!! Sitting on the sofa with my son, got my usual cushions behind me to try and help but however I position them, or myself, nothing really works!! :dohh:
Hope it gets better soon!!

Ella my back was like that the over day I was in tears. He was lying transvere tho, my back isn't as painfull as it was so I think he's changed position. Hope so .
Happy birthday happyhome :)

I can't believe its nearly xmas. How are u all girls x

I always felt like my back was a mess from a fall from a 9' loft but *knock on wood* it's been holding strong this pregnancy :thumbup:

We're doing a very low key Christmas this year and I couldn't be happier about it. But I'm not a big Christmas person really :blush:

I'm napping like its first trimester :sleep:

My back seems better now, but I've got a headache that won't shift.... :S Luckily it doesn't hurt so bad that I can't think about anything else, but it's annoying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->