MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

mrsmarty - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Many positive thoughts coming your way from me for a sticky bean asap!

J_Lynn - Glad to hear your ultrasound went well!

Welcome to the new members!

I have a question *Warning! This is going to be gross!* Has anyone been experiencing unusual cm/discharge? I was having a bm today (sorry!, so sorry!) and I went to wipe and saw a 2" long tube of thick, pale yellow mucus. Very thick, and not clear. It wasn't anything I've seen before. I don't want to make a big deal and call the doctor about it, but I don't want to ignore it if it's a sign of infection. I almost thought it was the "mucus plug" but I thought it must be way too early for that? In any case, it bothered me. Thanks for any advice in advance! Oh, the mysteries of pregnancy.

Thought I'd update everyone...I'm no longer having a march baby :( after my repeat beta hcg going from 25 to 6, I was informed yesterday I was having another chemical (which I knew because by then I was bleeding). This is my second one in a row now, and I'm pretty bummed. The OB said now that preg tests are so sensitive, they are finding these occur 60% of the time an egg is fertilized, I just happened to catch it twice by testing early. Try try again I guess...for now DH suggested we take a trip this fall to Mexico, so at least I have something positive to look forward to! Hope you are all managing well with your symptoms!

I'm so sorry.... :hugs: having things to look forward to helps. We'd booked tickets for a music festival I thought Id have to go to so ER and in the end I was able to party with everyone else (and I got pregnant again!) best of luck.

J_lynne that sounds like an awesome scan :)

Goodnight girls, I'm so tired and have an restless baby boy 2nite, poor little man its way2 hot 4 him and its hot4 me I hate it , gna try and get some sleep. X

Awwww so cute :)

Yeah at first the tech was like I think I see something going on in your uterus but it looks really early... Then she pressed down super hard which almost made me pee on her because I was holding my bladder and the baby came up with the heartbeat. I kinda still wish I could have gotten a transvaginal US because it seems more accurate and clear this early but I'll just try to be satisfied with what I got lol. I read somewhere that if you see the bean this early on an abdominal US then it's a great sign so I'll go with that :thumbup:

Mine was vaginal. She didn't have to hardly go in at all which is nice, because I hate that probe. A lot. lol

Thought I'd update everyone...I'm no longer having a march baby :( after my repeat beta hcg going from 25 to 6, I was informed yesterday I was having another chemical (which I knew because by then I was bleeding). This is my second one in a row now, and I'm pretty bummed. The OB said now that preg tests are so sensitive, they are finding these occur 60% of the time an egg is fertilized, I just happened to catch it twice by testing early. Try try again I guess...for now DH suggested we take a trip this fall to Mexico, so at least I have something positive to look forward to! Hope you are all managing well with your symptoms!

:hugs:

I'm sorry :(

....better than a trip to Mexico, the state fair starts in a month!!! (I saw you're in MN hehe) I CANNOT WAIT to try all the new foods this year! Ahhh I love going home for the fair!! That's way better than Mexico :D hahaha

Lol the fair is great, but I'd still choose Mexico! Better yet, I'll go to both :) what part of MN are you from??

Both would be great haha

Roseville - right off County Rd B & Dale St :) I miss it up there, but it's too expensive to live up there! Haha

....better than a trip to Mexico, the state fair starts in a month!!! (I saw you're in MN hehe) I CANNOT WAIT to try all the new foods this year! Ahhh I love going home for the fair!! That's way better than Mexico :D hahaha

Lol the fair is great, but I'd still choose Mexico! Better yet, I'll go to both :) what part of MN are you from??

Both would be great haha

Roseville - right off County Rd B & Dale St :) I miss it up there, but it's too expensive to live up there! Haha

Wow you lived close to the fair then! I grew up in Lino Lakes and went to Rosedale mall all the time in high school :). Now we live in Savage 10 min from MOA!

I'm so sorry.... :hugs: having things to look forward to helps. We'd booked tickets for a music festival I thought Id have to go to so ER and in the end I was able to party with everyone else (and I got pregnant again!) best of luck.

J_lynne that sounds like an awesome scan :)

So nice to hear a positive outcome in this situation! So happy for you that things worked out in the end :)

mrsmarty---just read your post and I'm sorry for your loss----never give up though. My sister-in-law had two MCs and on the third pregnancy, a beautiful baby girl was born ;) . Hope you recuperate fast and hope you have caring friends and family nearby.

Thanks ladies! I'm not giving up, just want the next few days to go quick so we can start tracking cycles again :)

mrsmarty - i a so so sorry to hear hun. Please keep us updated with your journey! xx

SO sorry your feeling so poorly donnarobinson! I know that feeling all too well its just not as bad this time YET...

So sorry about your loss mrsmarty :( hope to see u back soon!

great scan j lynn!

damon... Im sorry he feels that way, but as others have mentioned a lot of men dont bond til after baby arrives.. its very overwhelming and im sure in time he will come around

Hugs to everyone!

Both would be great haha

Wow you lived close to the fair then! I grew up in Lino Lakes and went to Rosedale mall all the time in high school :). Now we live in Savage 10 min from MOA!

That's too crazy! I worked in Eagan right on Pilot Knob and 494 :) I work for the same company still, I just went work-at-home when I moved to TN. I do miss it. A lot. I miss No Name Steaks, and the state fair, and MOA, and CUB, and the colors of fall, and The Blue Door Pub, ugh ... I get so home sick!

I realized I never updated my last post with dates

EDD 02/13/14
first scan in the ER 07/17/13 - 5 weeks 6 days

When is your duedate?? Cause that says 02/13/14, is that supposed to be 03/13/14 or is it supposed to be 02/03/14 ?? Sorry!! :blush:
Glad your hcg levels are rising so well though, baby should probably be fine!!?!

Whoops yes 03/13/14 I blame the sleepiness, if I go a day without a 3 hour nap I'm surprised! :blush:

I'm trying so hard to stay awake til OH gets home with dinner and its probably the biggest struggle of my life. My eyes want to close so bad. First trimester exhaustion is no joke.

Once it gets to 11.30 am no matter how long I have been awake, I need a nap, my eyelids start getting heavy and I will fall asleep the moment I sit down. Last friday I sat on the floor to tidy up our glass coffee table, it's littered with stuffed toys from babysitting our cousins little ones, yup I fell asleep with my head on a nice neat pile of them for a good 10 mins before my neck started to hurt and it woke me up! I crawled to the couch and slept for a good 2-3 hours LOL :sleep:

Today we were on our way to the pharmacy in target (after leaving the er for my repeat blood tests), I told hubby it better not take long to get the zofran or I would be found in the furniture section asleep for at least 2 hours if not more haha. as soon as we got home I was laying down and out for the count. He asked if I would always be like this from now on, I told him growing a baby and keeping it is tiring work. I love that we can tease each other :haha:

Girls who are pregnant with their 2nd or more. Are u having cramps, I'm not really . I was but not now and ino there a good sign everythings growing , do u think I'm ok and its cuz my uterus as alredi stretched b4 its not so bad nw x

This is my second and i'm starting to get cramps less and less as i get further into pg....I am just approaching 7 weeks :happydance:

I am not too bad today, I just wish I could make my mind up about what I feel like eating... I am already driving my poor dh nutty :wacko:. He keeps asking me what I want for dinner each morning and I either gag at the thought or have no idea!

I am struggling to keep my eyes open now, this is just exhausting. So relieved its the weekend :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->