March 2018 Babies

:hugs: hugs heaveneats! That sounds like a really hard morning :(

Good luck with your scan karoolia!

Scan went well! I was a nervous wreck having flashbacks to last time, but this time we had a healthy little baby measuring 11w1d with a heartbeat of 171bpm :)

And we got some amazing 3D pictures. That was a surprise!

Glad your scan went well!!

I've got the midwife today, hopefully she will sort out my scan. I'm expecting beginning of September for it. Will probably have my bloods done today aswell... Ergh

060509.x - yay for seeing the midwife today, hopefully you get your scan arranged and it comes quickly!

PS Can I share one of my amazing photos? I am so blown away by them!

Attachments

• BABY_0015.jpg
    BABY_0015.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
060509.x - yay for seeing the midwife today, hopefully you get your scan arranged and it comes quickly!

PS Can I share one of my amazing photos? I am so blown away by them!

wow!! oh my do i see boy parts? haha it may be umbilical cord though i'm bad at those things xx

heaveneats nah, I think that's just the umbilical cord. It looks that way, but it would be one very impressive boy to have one that big at 11 weeks:haha:

Awesome picture!! It's so cool to think of how rapid there develop has been since conception!! Now they have all their parts they just need to get bigger!! :)

Anyone else showing already??? I had a co-worker notice my bump today. I know you show sooner with a second baby, but I'm so self conscious of it because I think people would be surprised when I tell them I'm not even 3 months yet!

Anyone else showing already??? I had a co-worker notice my bump today. I know you show sooner with a second baby, but I'm so self conscious of it because I think people would be surprised when I tell them I'm not even 3 months yet!

yes i mean i already have big belly from my second and i think it got worse from the c section so its hard to tell if its flubber or baby... my DH seems to think i've gotten more preg belly

I am up about 3 pounds and look thicker, but I don't think anyone would think I am pregnant right now. I think I definitely look bigger, but no one else has noticed.

I've got bump shaped bloat, it's not a bump as it's not there in the morning but it's not the shape I normally bloat to haha.

Oh and midwife went well, I so hope my scan letter doesn't take forever to arrive. The midwife is lovely.

Glad the midwife appointment went well 060509.x!

I get a bloat belly at night too. Fortunately no one sees me then. I'm still not ready to tell most people.

We are planning to tell our parents soon. We are going home to visit in about a week and decided to wait and tell them in person. Hopefully I'm not showing. I really want it to be a total surprise.

I've only told a few people, we aren't telling our daughter until we know everything is going well! So after the scan hopefully, she did say this morning my belly looks big and Oh reckons I am getting a bit of a bump, so maybe it's not all bloat!

DH says I look the same. I feel thicker though and can definitely see that bit of bump in the evening. Pretty sure it is just bloat since it comes and goes though. I actually hope I don't show for a while. Mostly because I want to save money on maternity clothes or at least delay having to buy them for as long as possible haha.

Haha, I don't think it'll be much longer before I buy maternity clothes tbh my jeans don't do up comfortably!! I didn't show fully until around 30 weeks with my DD but this time I can see me having a (bigger) bump earlier for definite.

My morning sickness has been coming and going. It started fading a couple of weeks ago, but it still happens. When it hits I still feel pretty gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->