March 2018 Babies

I think we'll find out...but not 100% sure. We didn't with DS but I feel I knew the whole time he was my boy.
I just want to know before this one's birth if I need to get new clothes and give away DS's...but my mom says not to in case we have a 3rd and it's a boy...

I havnt decided yet. We both have three kids of each our own.(so sox total. He has two girls and a boy and i have two.boys and a girl) This js our first together. I found out what all mine were. And he did too. So since this def the last one, im thinking about staying team yellow but im.still not totally sure yet.

First midwife appointment today.

I still don't feel pregnant. Been feeling rubbish for the last few days though, like finding it hard to do things. Finding it hard to brush my teeth without gagging, it's ridiculous! How's everyone else?

First midwife appointment today.

I still don't feel pregnant. Been feeling rubbish for the last few days though, like finding it hard to do things. Finding it hard to brush my teeth without gagging, it's ridiculous! How's everyone else?

That sounds like what a pregnancy feels like :p

I don't always feel pregnant either, but then I remember that there probably isn't an exact way to feel, especially in first tri. When I feel sick I feel pregnant, but only because I equate MS with pregnancy. I tend to ignore other symptoms.

My nausea has been coming and going lately. I always worry when it fades, but so far it has come back every time. I'm a little over 8 weeks so that may be normal at this point. Last time baby died at 8 weeks though (I found out at 10 week scan) so everything makes me nervous at the moment.

Finally booked my first official appointment/scan. Aug. 15th. Feels forever away.

I guess I've been ignoring symptoms that aren't morning sickness. Like I am insanely bloated, tender breasts, I kind of feel sick now and then. I'm struggling to eat meals I usually wolf down in minutes.

I think because they come and go I worry that when I have a scan, it'll be bad news. Im stuggling to take my vitamins too, I have liquid form and only managing half a dose some days so feel guilty.

I've got another appointment on he 16th, thats when I will be referred for a scan a few weeks later. The waiting is killing me!

I take gummy vitamins. I'm not sure if they are as good as non-gummy vitamins, but I look forward to taking them kind of like having a treat so it makes it really easy to remember!

Just curious to if all the newbies names and dayes are gonna be added to list

I take gummy vitamins. I'm not sure if they are as good as non-gummy vitamins, but I look forward to taking them kind of like having a treat so it makes it really easy to remember!

I haven't really seen any gummy ones that I can take here. The liquid is so disgusting, it makes me feel sick too. I can't swallow tablets though so no choice really!

I haven't really seen any gummy ones that I can take here. The liquid is so disgusting, it makes me feel sick too. I can't swallow tablets though so no choice really!

If you can find the garden of life ones, they are able to be opened and the contents mixed into a drink, or smoothie.

Hi everybody! Newbie joining the group. I'm due March 14th 2018. This is baby #2 and a HUGE surprise for us. We are expecting a difficult pregnancy as I had an Endometrial Ablation done in February 2016 and was told I would never get pregnant again. So....fingers crossed. I am 7 weeks, had first ultrasound at 6W5D and saw baby and heartbeat. Praying for it to stay put!

Ugh same. Today my father in law (who is the most serious and tactful human I've ever met) goes "I'm guessing twin girls. Please don't take this the wrong way but you're 8 weeks and in the 4 weeks we've been together this summer you've grown much more quickly than with the boys". I'm like welp.... It would explain a lot but are you trying to kill me?!

I'm 9 weeks now and look like I did at 20 weeks with my DS!
Feeling pretty good though...this pregnancy feels like it's taking forever! I keep looking at my pregnancy app and realizing I've read the same info a million times, and just want to move on to another week to see the changes in baby! Lol
So fun to think my little Olive is moving/swimming around now though!

It's taking ages to get to 12 weeks 😭😂

Can I join ! Just had my dating scan yesterday. 8 weeks exactly and heartbeat was 153 bpm due March 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->