March 2018 Babies

Definitely starting to get a bump already!! I think that's a good sign. Cannot wait for a scan, also feel anxious about it but don't we all? Should get a letter with the appointment by the end of next week, I hope anyway. How is everyone?

Definitely starting to get a bump already!! I think that's a good sign. Cannot wait for a scan, also feel anxious about it but don't we all? Should get a letter with the appointment by the end of next week, I hope anyway. How is everyone?

i'm so nervous for my 12 week scan! i have it booked for first week in September and i'm finding the time is dragging!

i'm so nervous for my 12 week scan! i have it booked for first week in September and i'm finding the time is dragging!

I got my letter today (was so shocked!). My scan is next week on Thursday and thankfully in the morning, the Wednesday before is going to be the longest Wednesday of my life I think. I have mixed feelings of excitement and worry tbh.

Just had my first scan today. Everything is well and baby was a mover! My dates are a bit off. The tech says I'm measuring 5 days ahead! Which seems surreal! There's no way I ovulated on CD10!

Glad it went well Wnt2beAMom!! My baby was moving around a lot too. Isn't it great to see?

060509.x - great that your letter came! And yes, that day before will probably feel like an eternity. My scan was at 2pm and the morning felt like it stretched forever that day. Try to plan to be really busy on Wednesday.

Yep, I'm thinking of taking my DD to the cinema to kill some of the day!

Scan went well! Baby is looking good. He/she was so wriggly! I've had my due date brought forward from the 11th to the 6th! So I am 13+2! Same thing happened with my daughter, I must ovulate earlier than my app tells me haha.

Welcome wantingagirl, congrats! We're just a few days apart.

Hi everyone, can I join?? I'm due March 5th :) it's been a tough few weeks, my FOB and i split up before I found out I was expecting, (technically we split before we even conceived! But everyone has needs 🙊 :blush: ) we had originally scheduled a termination, which was supposed to be today, but I couldn't go through with it. Because of that I haven't had a booking in appointment, or my official dating scan. But, I did have my initial appointment for the TOP, and they do a scan, which had showed me as spot on my dates.
I have a 5 year old, so I feels like a very long time ago that I did all this! I don't even remember how to arrange my booking in appointment etc!!

Ahhh I'm so far behind! Welcome lovely new ladies! Just wanted to update, had an early blood test and its a GIRL! :wohoo: I'm dying of excitement. 4% error rate so trying not to totally get my heart set until ultrasound confirmation but feeling pretty good :cloud9:

Hi everyone, can I join?? I'm due March 5th :) it's been a tough few weeks, my FOB and i split up before I found out I was expecting, (technically we split before we even conceived! But everyone has needs 🙊 :blush: ) we had originally scheduled a termination, which was supposed to be today, but I couldn't go through with it. Because of that I haven't had a booking in appointment, or my official dating scan. But, I did have my initial appointment for the TOP, and they do a scan, which had showed me as spot on my dates.
I have a 5 year old, so I feels like a very long time ago that I did all this! I don't even remember how to arrange my booking in appointment etc!!

:hugs:

Sounds like a rocky start, but congrats! I'm due the 6th. I also have a 5 year old, so everything feels like it's my first time again. As for the booking in appointment, I just phoned my doctor's surgery and made an appointment. You might have to see your doctor first, everywhere seems to be different.

southernbound, congrats! When will you have the ultrasound to confirm? :)

Found out I am having a girl too!! Now we will have one of each!

Congrats trumpetbeth!

luci - happy to see you over here! I had seen one of your other threads before you were sure of what to do. Congrats on your pregnancy! Hopefully you can get everything scheduled without too much trouble.

Been ages since i posted but just wanted to pop in and let everyone know...had an ultrasound yesterday. We are team :blue:!

I havent been on in ages because morning sickness has been keeping me busy lol. But im 13weeks tomoz and my 12 week scan was great. Hope everyone is feeling good ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->