March 2018 Babies

I have my first midwife appointment today :cloud9: I'm so excited, but can't shake the feeling something is wrong. I just want it to be 2pm so we can attempt to listen in, and get the scan booked!!

I had my first appointment yesterday. Everything is looking good so far, and got to see baby wiggling around since she couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler. Turns out I have the placenta on the front again, and last time it blockeda lot of movement. Everything looks good so far although I'm surprised how big baby seems already at only 14 weeks!

I have a hematoma so I'm worried which is all I need after 4 losses. I have another scan next weds then the following Tuesday I have a private gender scan

Keeping everything crossed for you wantingagirl! I'm so so terrible about keeping up with this but just updating, dna results came back and we are definitely team pink!! This year has been really tragic for us in several ways so getting our girl has been such a huge source of joy. I'm so excited <3

I felt baby move today!!! I was worried I wouldn't for a while yet because my midwife has trouble finding baby on the Doppler this pregnancy so I was very excited to feel the flutters today!! I'm 12+6.

Glad everyone has had good appointments! We're a quiet group lately.

I had an appointment last week to listen to baby. Heartbeat was great. Another one on Oct. 5th then a the big anatomy ultrasound on Oct. 25th.

I've got my 16 week appointment next week, guess it'll be a 17 week appointment now. I'm so anxious, I've not really felt any "this is definitely a movement" movements yet. So I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!

I've got my 16 week appointment next week, guess it'll be a 17 week appointment now. I'm so anxious, I've not really felt any "this is definitely a movement" movements yet. So I can't wait to hear the heartbeat!

I hope it went well!I keep feeling things that might be movements, might not be. Half the time I wonder if I'm imagining it.

I hope it went well!I keep feeling things that might be movements, might not be. Half the time I wonder if I'm imagining it.

It did, thank you. I've felt movements that are definitely movements, and pokes now too. I feel more relaxed. 13 days until the 20 week scan. I hope baby behaves and let's us see if it's a boy or girl!

I'm starting to feel more confident that what I am feeling are movements. I feel little pokes and rolly feelings fairly frequently. I was trying to explain to my husband and without thinking said "it feels like something is moving around inside me" he just looked at me and said that would make sense since there is a baby in there haha. The movements are small and subtle though so I keep telling myself it could just be regular body feelings that I always ignored before.

Hello :)

I'm due March 15th with my second baby.

I'm 17 weeks and still not sure I've felt any movements yet. I have my midwife appointment next Tuesday and can't wait to hear the heartbeat :)

Had my whooping cough and flu jab yesterday. Flu one was painless and arm feels fine whopping cough felt much thicker and arm is aching today!

:)

Hi guys

Sorry I haven't been around much just was dodging bnb incase I miscarry again &#128557; I have the fear.

I'll try and be a bit more regular now &#9786;&#65039;

Welcome littlepeanut1!!

Wanting, I completely understand the fear. I hope you are feeling more confident.

Over 18 weeks and in the last two days LO has gotten extremly actively noticable....loveeeee that feeling

17 weeks with #2 and still no movement! Anterior placenta AGAIN!

Welcome littlepeanut1!!

Wanting, I completely understand the fear. I hope you are feeling more confident.

Thank you..... I've had 4 losses 3 of them were consecutive so I'm like why this time! Then I got time for months I had a SCH then someone else told me I never even had one so don't know what to believe then I had a low lying placenta have bled 4 times since 7 weeks. Edge is still low lying and toilet checking constantly &#128584;

Over 18 weeks and in the last two days LO has gotten extremly actively noticable....loveeeee that feeling

Same! I was beginning to think I had an anterior placenta again but I don't think so now. He or she seems to be having fun now! I'd forgotten how it felt.

I had an anterior placenta with my first and it sucked. Although once he got pretty big (like 30 weeks) he moved allllllll the time. The most active baby that i could feel out of all of my pregnancys. However, he was also born face up and that entire thing sucked the big one!!! i had read that faceups are more common with anterior placentas. Thankfully, so far no more of them have been anterior. I was told at 15 weeks this one was posterior placenta, thankfully, unfortunatly i was also told it was low lying. I go next week for my 20 week scan so i am hoping they can tell me more about it being low lying, hopefully it isn't terribly low and will move up as he gets bigger (thats what happened with my second baby).

My first was anterior too. To be honest, I can't say it made a massive difference as that was my first pregnancy, I never knew different. I felt movements at 17/18, same as this time and I could see the movements from 24ish weeks. She was quite strong too!

I haven't been told where the placenta is yet, hopefully not anywhere awkward! I hope yours doesn't cause any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->