March 2018 Babies

I have been feeling a lot more movement lately and am feeling pretty confident it is the baby about 90% of the time. I can go almost the full day without feeling anything, but it is pretty amazing when I do. DH keeps running over to try to feel, but baby seems to think it is fun to stop moving as soon as he puts his hand on me. I don't think the movements are big enough to feel from the outside yet anyway though.

I have been feeling a lot more movement lately and am feeling pretty confident it is the baby about 90% of the time. I can go almost the full day without feeling anything, but it is pretty amazing when I do. DH keeps running over to try to feel, but baby seems to think it is fun to stop moving as soon as he puts his hand on me. I don't think the movements are big enough to feel from the outside yet anyway though.

I'm pretty sure I could feel baby moving from the outside the other day, but it might have just been because I knew it was moving! So much doubt when they first start moving ay! :haha:

Yes! Yesterday I was sure I felt some bumps on the outside so DH tried to feel again. Baby even cooperated and moved a few times, but he said he didn't feel it. I'm assuming in a few weeks he will be able to feel the movements.

Anyone else find out the gender yet? We are finding out on Saturday :)

So exciting Wnt2beAMom!! Will you be sharing the news?

We don't plan to find out, but I am secretly hoping we accidentally find out at our ultrasound on the 25th.

We found out at a private u/s place at 14 weeks. At the time we were told boy, but I am going to have this confirmed at our 20 week u/s next week.

Ladies, can you please check out this thread and give me some pointers. It would be greatly appreciated <3 Its pertaining to combi feeding and bottle types.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/breastfeeding/2448857-you-have-combifeed-bottle-do-you-prefer.html

My OH actually just felt baby moving/kicking!! Baby was having a crazy five minutes! I felt it from the outside and questioned if I really did so he put his hand on my bump, I honestly thought baby would stop kicking but nope, he felt it!!

We have our 20 week scan next Wednesday! I so hope we can find out the gender! My DD is so excited to know.

Hi :waves: can I come in?

I'm due 25th March with my second girl! Found out Saturday, little lady is made up :cloud9:

Hi Katia! :wave:

I felt movement on the outside, for the first time, last night. And just as I was waking DB, he stopped kicking hard enough lol. So DB didn't get to feel it, but i sure did...hopefully he will soon tho!

I saw baby kick from the outside. I really don't think I've got an anterior placenta this time now! :haha: My DD we saw and felt after 20 weeks, with an anterior placenta.

4 days until the 20 week scan, and I really don't think baby is going to be cooperative! He/she always kicks and moves when anything presses against the bump :haha:

Thanks guys :)

I had an anterior with dd1, I really don't think it is this time as I feel more already I think! Has been a long time though so maybe I've just forgotten lol x

I'm definitely feeling more. I didn't think my anterior placenta with DD actually made that much of a difference but it must have made some sort of difference, that or this baby is super strong :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->