March 2018 Babies

In the evening only when I'm laying on my side my tummy moves never through day I think he's playing with my hubby tummy was moving when he put his hand on my tummy he stopped 😂 Hubs was not impressed

I hope everything is ok heaveneats! I was also going to ask where you are in Canada?
I'm in the US right now, but am from NS. I know women there can choose, but it is hard to get a midwife because there aren't very many in the province.

I do feel a lot of movement, but it is beyond me to discern what that movement is.

i'm in Ontario, it is hard to get care basically they say as soon as you know you are preg to apply for a spot so that's what i did. I had my son with a midwife but ended up with a c section so had an OB as well

has anyone here been said to be "high risk"? unfortunately had a few scares with bleeding and was just in the hospital last week but they could find nothing that was causing the bleeding. I'm with a midwife and in Canada we can choose either midwifery care of to go with an OB. My midwife said they may transfer care for me since they OB at the hospital said i could be high risk now, i really want to stay with my midwife, the OB at the hospital was really rude so i'm not wanting her at all

Oh no, I hope everything is okay for you.
So lucky you got a midwife though! What province are you in? I'm in Alberta and it's still so hard to get a midwife. I applied but none after been available :(
Ontario yes its hard here too :( not many around i respect OB's but i just love the care the midwife does

has anyone here been said to be "high risk"? unfortunately had a few scares with bleeding and was just in the hospital last week but they could find nothing that was causing the bleeding. I'm with a midwife and in Canada we can choose either midwifery care of to go with an OB. My midwife said they may transfer care for me since they OB at the hospital said i could be high risk now, i really want to stay with my midwife, the OB at the hospital was really rude so i'm not wanting her at all

I was considered high risk initially due to a congenital heart defect, severe thyroid condition and a history of.several losses. I would see my midwives and OBGYN, a high risk OBGYN, a caridologist, a pediatric cardiologist and an endocrinologist. Once everyone cleared me, besides the endo, i was cleared and no longer high risk. (20 weeks). I am.now low risk. So unless something changes i went from.high to low.and will remain low.

Being high risk, for me, just met a few extra doctor visits and couple extra ultrasounds and blood work.
thank you!

Please help me!

My hubby wasn't keen on my name but I've loved it for long he says yes 💙 So excited. My choices were

Leo William

Or

Leo Alexander

My hubbys name is William 😂 He prefers obviously his name as middle name but does it flow aswell? Tell me what you think please?

Leo Alexander seems to flow so well but I can't be selfish? He says I can choose but he's just being nice

Update - he actually says 50/50 he loves both so I've to decide! Argh!
Ages ago when his first name was going to be Alexander my sister said she doesn't like it 😬 I knew my mother in law would prob love William. It's our last child 😭

My kids names are

Cody Daniel
Olivia Marie
Erin Mae

My last name is graysmith

Please help me!

My hubby wasn't keen on my name but I've loved it for long he says yes 💙 So excited. My choices were

Leo William

Or

Leo Alexander

My hubbys name is William 😂 He prefers obviously his name as middle name but does it flow aswell? Tell me what you think please?

Leo Alexander seems to flow so well but I can't be selfish? He says I can choose but he's just being nice

Update - he actually says 50/50 he loves both so I've to decide! Argh!
Ages ago when his first name was going to be Alexander my sister said she doesn't like it 😬 I knew my mother in law would prob love William. It's our last child 😭

My kids names are

Cody Daniel
Olivia Marie
Erin Mae

My last name is graysmith

I think both would work well, but my preference is Leo Alexander :)

Is Leo going to be his official name or nickname/shortened form? If it is short for, say Leonard, I think Leonard William flows better and would look nice on paper. If it is Leo, I think I like Leo Alexander better. That's probably not much help. I think they're both nice either way.

Is Leo going to be his official name or nickname/shortened form? If it is short for, say Leonard, I think Leonard William flows better and would look nice on paper. If it is Leo, I think I like Leo Alexander better. That's probably not much help. I think they're both nice either way.

This.

This.

I totally agree with the above as well!

It will be Leo not shortened for anything else. My only concern is that my surname is so long and when I say it out loud I feel that possibly Leo William goes well with my son Cody Daniel and my daughters Olivia Marie and Erin Mae are nice together. Another factor is Erin is Scottish and Daniel is English. I'm Scottish so thought would level it out by adding a Scottish name since I'm Scottish.

I love the name Leo! Just Leo. I am happy to see someone else get use out of it...hubby doesnt like it. ugh. We are never going to agree on a name

I like Leo on it's own too! I think either middle name sounds good. I'd say flip a coin and if the result makes you sad you'll know you prefer the other!

Thanks girls!

Ok so my hubby declared he was just trying to be nice so William is definitely baby's middle name so it's between

Leo William

Or

Alfie William

Opinions please?

Hate picking boys!

Real good. Cant believe i start third tri in a week! :shock:

Gotta go in for GD test the follwoing week. Then checkups once every two weeks. Crazy!

Same! Altho my OH has been telling people I'm in the third tri for ages, he's so silly! :haha:

I've been good! No real problems to complain about. My GD test will be on Dec. 26th. I realized the other day I should also look into a birthing class of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->