March 2018 Babies

How is everyone doing?

I'm poorly this week :cry:

Hope you feel better! I just woke up with a massively sore throat after surviving through a week long fever and respiratory infection with my DD.

I’m ready to go into hibernation now... :(

Thank you, me too - I'm so fed up of my throat hurting atm hence the 2am wake up.

Oh no! My dd has v similar now so I'm just not getting better. Hope you and your dd get well soon x

How is everyone doing?

Hope you feel better! I just woke up with a massively sore throat after surviving through a week long fever and respiratory infection with my DD.

Thank you, me too - I'm so fed up of my throat hurting atm hence the 2am wake up.

Oh no! My dd has v similar now so I'm just not getting better. Hope you and your dd get well soon x

I’m still sick! How are you getting along?

How is everyone doing?

I’m still sick! How are you getting along?

Oh no! :cry: I'm still the same too. Lay in bed desperate for sleep but coughing my guts up at every comfortable moment! Sucks.

Oh no, I feel so bad for you ladies! I had a terrible cold around 15-16 weeks and it was brutal. So much empathy for you!

Anyone nesting yet!?

I just keep feeling like I need to buy so many things to prepare. Not so much house cleaning... Just organizing baby stuff.

Anyone nesting yet!?

I just keep feeling like I need to buy so many things to prepare. Not so much house cleaning... Just organizing baby stuff.

I felt that way the other day mine was cleaning and organizing and other things I made list of what to buy and pack in our bags pre registered at the hospital were delivering at I still feel there's so much to do s if I'm slacking . I never felt this way with my other two children probably because I had more energy and wasn't so uncomfortable.

Anyone nesting yet!?

Yesss! Not so much house cleaning here either lol but lots of lists and I've actually bought a lot over the last few wks!

I didn't nest with my first so I'm wondering if I will this time! I'm naturally quite lazy :haha: so..

I think I've started to get braxton hicks too. I didn't feel them with DD1 so not sure, but every now and then my bump feels tense and tight but it's not baby moving! Does that sound like them? I heard they were like practice contractions, it kind of feel like it but not painful.

I didn't nest with my first so I'm wondering if I will this time! I'm naturally quite lazy :haha: so..

I think I've started to get braxton hicks too. I didn't feel them with DD1 so not sure, but every now and then my bump feels tense and tight but it's not baby moving! Does that sound like them? I heard they were like practice contractions, it kind of feel like it but not painful.

:haha: I didn't have the nesting last time either, my OH was really confused! Lol.

Yes, that'll be them! They don't have to be painful x

I've been cleaning all morning but I thought it was too early for all that!

This pregnancy has been so rough I have constant cystitis ugh

I have been too busy for anything. I don't know when we'll ever get ready for this baby. We did buy some basic necessities a few weeks ago and I made a registry.

And yup, those sound like braxton hicks from what I understand. I have definitely felt the tightening a few times and assume that's what's going on.

Ah so the fun begins, thought I'd get away with it again! :haha:

My lovely DD1 has shared her cold with me, although it's more flu like for me. Shivering, back ache, throat feels like daggers. So fun 😑

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and it doesn't linger as long as mine is doing. Coming up to two weeks feeling like crap now :cry:

Aww that sucks! OH put me on strict bedrest yesterday and I do feel much better already, my throat is still like daggers mind you but at least I don't have a fever anymore.

I had midwife today, baby was being awkward and took ages to let us hear her heartbeat! Midwife was chatting away to me while I panicked internally! My iron is low but everything else seems to be going well.

Sorry you're all getting sick :(
My son has a cold and has coughed in my face and sneezed on my food and *knocks on wood* I haven't got it.
Just at my GD test right now. Most people don't like the drink right? I must be crazy because I like it...

I've never had the test, but all I hear is that it's gross!

Can’t wait until she gets here now

Attachments

• 5AB1DB23-63E3-4195-98AD-19248CB74F8D.jpg
    5AB1DB23-63E3-4195-98AD-19248CB74F8D.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 893EFEC6-F509-4DBF-8A46-F085B584E50F.jpg
    893EFEC6-F509-4DBF-8A46-F085B584E50F.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 5B25F489-AF92-4CC7-BA54-DAB02B4D5AB5.jpg
    5B25F489-AF92-4CC7-BA54-DAB02B4D5AB5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 764DADDE-A68C-4206-AD9E-C8AEFDE63AC7.jpg
    764DADDE-A68C-4206-AD9E-C8AEFDE63AC7.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 4511215A-73A2-4EB6-AFF8-1612B7B97B87.jpg
    4511215A-73A2-4EB6-AFF8-1612B7B97B87.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Ah so the fun begins, thought I'd get away with it again! :haha:

My lovely DD1 has shared her cold with me, although it's more flu like for me. Shivering, back ache, throat feels like daggers. So fun 😑

i'm there too :( had to pick DD up yesterday from school early as she was throwing up, she was so upset she had to miss her xmas concert that night, but i was somewhat relieved because it meant we both got to go home early and sleep haha. This cold started day before yesterday and i've gone through about 4 boxes of kleenex, my nose looks like a cherry:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->