March 2018 Babies

I had a meeting with my midwife and an OBGYN from the hospital i'll be giving birth at, both have agreed i may need to be on bedrest soon which i so did not want i have no idea how that affects work if i'll need short term disability or not, i'm hoping that our meeting next week has a bit more info and that they decide not to officially put me on bed rest :( baby has lower fluid than they would like, as well the intermittent bleeding is making them worried, me as well :(

I had a meeting with my midwife and an OBGYN from the hospital i'll be giving birth at, both have agreed i may need to be on bedrest soon which i so did not want i have no idea how that affects work if i'll need short term disability or not, i'm hoping that our meeting next week has a bit more info and that they decide not to officially put me on bed rest :( baby has lower fluid than they would like, as well the intermittent bleeding is making them worried, me as well :(

Hope all ends up ok! It is worrying but hopefully it won't affect work/money things x

Ah so the fun begins, thought I'd get away with it again! :haha:

My lovely DD1 has shared her cold with me, although it's more flu like for me. Shivering, back ache, throat feels like daggers. So fun 😑

i'm there too :( had to pick DD up yesterday from school early as she was throwing up, she was so upset she had to miss her xmas concert that night, but i was somewhat relieved because it meant we both got to go home early and sleep haha. This cold started day before yesterday and i've gone through about 4 boxes of kleenex, my nose looks like a cherry:nope:

Aww man I hope you're all better soon! We kept DD1 off yesterday and today as she had a high temp but was shivering, and not quite with it. They just don't get time to recover having to go to school with their cold, and they seem to get worse. I know we can't keep them off for a sniffle and cough but it is frustrating!

Cant believe i start bi weekly appts now! this is crazy!
Passed my GD test, wohoo.

heaveneats, hopefully everything is okay <3

hope the rest of you are doing well. Hardly ever get the chance to get caught up in here. Third tri, here we are! :shock:

I don't want to wish it away as it'll be my last pregnancy, but I can't wait until she's here! DD1 often asks me how long now, I've yet to explain that she could be early or late, so I don't like giving her an exact number!

060509 we have six kids combined (this is our first together). I just tell them it could.be anywhere from valentines day to st. Patricks day (or even a little after that). So it helps them understand it isnt an exacy science.

DD doesn't know when Valentines or anything is, she doesn't even know when her birthday is if you ask her. She doesn't really have a grasp on things like that iykwim! So I'm not sure why she even asks me how long, she thinks 7 days is forever :haha:

060509.x - she sounds cute! I work with girls that age a lot with Girl Scouts. We have to collect some basic information from them and I'd say about half don't know when their birthday is.

All she knows is that her birthday is a few days after mine and the baby will be here before it but it's taking too long :haha:

haha, I agree, these babies take way too long to arrive (not that I want mine coming early)!

I want to enjoy the last few months as much as possible seeing as this baby is my last! Although it's hard to enjoy when you're ill and grumpy because clothes are stupid :haha:

My dd is much the same lol she knows the date that her birthday is but not when it is etc. She just tells people baby will be here “a bit after Christmas” so I’m expecting the asking to be ramped up after it’s all done with next week :haha:

Getting uncomfortable early with this baby, she seems so much higher than DD1!! :haha:

Hello lovelies! I'm so behind! How is everyone?

I’m doing ok! Not much new going on. How are you!

Has everyone had their gestational diabetes test and how did it go? I have mine on Friday. I failed the 1 hour last time (passed 3-hour with perfect numbers so not sure why), so I don’t have much hope for this test...

:)

I'm not getting a gestational diabetes test, didn't have one with DD1 either.

I am having a third blood test again though, low iron again! I'll get it next month when I go for my scan to check placenta!

I'm not getting a gestational diabetes test, didn't have one with DD1 either.

I am having a third blood test again though, low iron again! I'll get it next month when I go for my scan to check placenta!

They’re checking me for anemia too as I’ve had low iron. I’m on supplements, so we’ll see if it helped!

What are they looking for with the placenta check?

:)

I had low iron with DD1, it is nowhere near as low as it was back then though.

They are checking the placenta to see where it is, it was low at the 20 week scan but she couldn't see how low. Basically need to check its not still low, or covering the cervix etc.

I finally had my gestational diabetes test yesterday and passed. Happy about that. I figured I would be good, but there is a family history of diabetes so I did wonder.

I finally had my gestational diabetes test yesterday and passed. Happy about that. I figured I would be good, but there is a family history of diabetes so I did wonder.

Yay! Glad to hear it!

I have a lot of symptoms of gestational diabetes including bouts of hypoglycemia so I’m not too optimistic... :(

Mine is on Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->