March 2018 Babies

Well, i go tomorrow to make sure theres only one in there :rofl:

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

My friends keep joking about me having two. My best friend has twins and so does my SIL. I don't think I could handle it!!

Goodluck Guppy. With my first i was hoping for twins....but since having just one kid i have a whole new appreciation for parents of twins hahah

My second beta today was 1644. Im 4wk5d and EDD is 22nd March :D

I feel basically normal for the most part

I dont think id know how to afford twins, would be my issue.

I am very grateful for every symptom after experiencing a miscarriage, but morning sickness is really crushing me this time. I haven't experienced any vomiting, but the nausea has gotten pretty debilitating. I'm having trouble getting anything done at work or at home. Anyone have any tips?

I found sour sweets help karoolia. The boiled kind. They don't work miracles but if I feel nauseas I find they help a little.

Scan booked. It's starting to feel real now. See how many we have on board and if they are viable. My daughter was a twin but one didn't make it, I also carried two other sets of twins that turned to angels. Also touched on the fact a section will be needed this time so it's another reason to feel nervous. It's the total unknown for me.

I am very grateful for every symptom after experiencing a miscarriage, but morning sickness is really crushing me this time. I haven't experienced any vomiting, but the nausea has gotten pretty debilitating. I'm having trouble getting anything done at work or at home. Anyone have any tips?

Anything with ginger (candies, ginger ale), motion sickness bracelets, eating small meals frequently, popsicles, taking prenatal with food. I know there's more but can't think of them at the moment.

I do have some gingerale at home. I should bring it in to work. Do the bracelets really work? I have always been prone to motion sickness, but always just took dramamine/gravol, but obviously don't want to be using that while pregnant.

I'd just like to say... Ginger doesn't always work and for me it's a trigger, it's also so bad to throw up it burns. I have to stay away from Ginger! Nothing was helping me I as nauseous from week 5 till 6 and then started throwing up multiple times a day so now I'm on ondansatron and another one beginning with p and even today is a bad now I'm eating but the nausea is bad.... probably because it's really warm here today and I've done too much.

try not to get hungry, eat oat biscuits or something throughout the day, I find it's worse when I'm hungry. sip drinks instead of gulping. peppermint tea works for some people. try and eat what you crave or find a safe food you can rely on.

Thanks babenumber3. This is my first time dealing with this. With my miscarriage I felt queasy for about a week, but nothing I couldn't manage. I'm finding this rough. I always thought morning sickness meant randomly throwing up then getting on with your day until you were sick again. Not this ongoing nausea. I probably need to drink more. I'll try taking small sips. I generally drink a lot of water, but I haven't wanted to drink much lately it might be because I tend to be a gulper so maybe that is bothering me. I'll give sips a try.

Ginger has as never worked for me either and I second that if you are sick it burns so bad. I've never tried the bracelets but heard good things.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! I'm so sorry for those suffering from HG and severe MS. I had severe MS with my son and it was 8 months of debilitating sickness. My OBGYN did nothing to help me. There were other issues that arose and I think I just had crummy care.

I booked my first appointment which will be at 8 weeks, I wish they did them sooner here but oh well. I'm 40 and high risk I think, but so far feeling great and counting the days until my first scan.

I'm finally 24 hours with no spotting which I'm thrilled about. It was light, but really freaking me out. No symptoms other than just being super tired, but that's not much different than normal, haha!

Hope everyone is well, will check in later this week!

Anything with ginger (candies, ginger ale), motion sickness bracelets, eating small meals frequently, popsicles, taking prenatal with food. I know there's more but can't think of them at the moment.

I do feel for you ladies!

I've started to nauseous, no actual throwing up yet. It is mostly when I haven't eaten anything, and then if I eat too much! I still don't feel like it's real though because I'm not actually being sick, I really shouldn't wish this on myself, I'm going camping in 3 weeks! :dohh:

Ladies!! Super excited to have seen my LO today :cloud9:
Baby is measuring perfectly! Based on lmp im 6+6 but based on u/s (and ov.) I am 7+0. My edd will stay march 7th (my doc wont change it unless there is a 5 day or more difference).
HB was 143 and flicking away :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20170718_134031_775.jpg
    IMG_20170718_134031_775.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel