March 2018 Babies

Congrats guppy!

I've had crazy feelings for twins too! And my 2.5 year old told me there was two babies today so we'll see! My scan is tomorrow morning so I'm super excited either way!

Ahhh I wish I was having an early scan ��
My scan will be end of august/early Sept I think when I'm 12/13 weeks. My first midwife app is in 12 days!

Yesterday was a rough day I think because of the heat. Today I haven't been sick (I've gagged a bit though) and it's not 10am yet but I've had an oat bar, a bowl of cereal and 1 bagel. . Tempted to toast another Bagel cause my tummy is grumbling!

I really wanted to wait this time until that long, but then I got inpatient and I'm trying to put my oldest in preschool which requires a TB shot. You can be exempt if you're breastfeeding or pregnant, and while I am breastfeeding I don't want my doctors to know because they harass me haha

I really wanted to wait this time until that long, but then I got inpatient and I'm trying to put my oldest in preschool which requires a TB shot. You can be exempt if you're breastfeeding or pregnant, and while I am breastfeeding I don't want my doctors to know because they harass me haha

I'm nursing a 2.5 year old I don't bother telling drs either lol

Nursing my 2 year old too! My doc is cool with it.

Only one baby!!!

And I forgot to get a note for excluding me from a TB test haha

Attachments

• IMG_6211.jpg
    IMG_6211.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Mushy!!

Im starting to feel the beginnings of morning sickness :(. Keep gagging at work and struggling to appear normal. Only 5 weeks...this is a lot earlier than last time.

Congrats Mushy!!

Im starting to feel the beginnings of morning sickness :(. Keep gagging at work and struggling to appear normal. Only 5 weeks...this is a lot earlier than last time.

My first two I had no nausea until sickness hit at 6 weeks. this time I've been bad since 5 weeks :( I'm medicated and still sick and gagging

Hi ladies id like to join you according to my lmp due date feb 27th but my dr leaning towrds march 3rd for the due date. I get another ultrasound next Tuesday hes sticking with what ever date he gets then for my due date.
This is baby number 3 for me super bloated since week5 nausea comes and goes. Appetite is weird i can only eat what sounds good or i crave because other wise i wanna throw up. Very very sore boobs, fatigue, peeing alot, i think that about sums it up for me

Hello ladies I would like to join in please. Due date is march 14. This is our third baby, very much surprise baby as we have a 10 month old baby boy.

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies!

How is everyone feeling?

I haven't felt as sick the last couple of days. I'm trying to enjoy it and not worry. Easier said than done sometimes!

Welcome ladies

Karoolia I'm the same. Was gagging constantly the other day but then been feeling fine the last two days. Been feeling really low too. 6wk scan isnt till 1st August and it seems way too far away.

Got hit with some MS and fatigue this morning. Otherwise just had some fleeting symptoms (twinges in uterus, bloating, headache, indigestion, peeing more). I'm 4+4.

I'm always feeling sick, but I've not been sick.. yet. Super tired, super bloated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->