March 2018 Babies

I'd like to join. I'm due March 8th! :)
I'm nursing my 2 year old and told my Dr...she mentioned there's a miscarriage risk but I know better.
I'd rather be up front with my doctor and hopefully I can teach her a thing or two...

Haven't been feeling so good myself. Nausea and fatigue seem to be here to stay. Also my progesterone was low so I'm on supplements now for that. I've had that every pregnancy so I am not concerned too much.

7 weeks today!

I am a nail biter (annoyingly), and I've noticed my nails are growing faster and look stronger/healthier! Roll on wednesday, finally my booking appointment! Can't wait to find out when I'll get my scan, I can't remember if I got a letter with the date or if the midwife gave me a date with my first!

I'm 8 weeks today. Hoping everything is still going well. MS had subsided for a few days then came back yesterday. So far so good today.

Is anyone not getting an ultrasound until around 20 weeks?
With my son I had one at 8 weeks for dating scan (I know when I ovulated this time) and 11 weeks for NT scan (but dont want that this time), 20 week anatomy scan and then I had high bp and fluid levels so had scans every month to check growth...

We get 2, one around 12 weeks and then the second at 20. With my DD I had 4, I had 2 extra scans as my bump was small.

The OBs here do the first scan at 10 weeks. I actually thought that was a long wait compared to what I hear some doctors do. I had a scan at just under 7 weeks because of some spotting so I managed to get a sneak peak. Waiting for the 10 week scan now.

I'm not sure how many are done after that. Last time we discovered I had miscarried at my 10 week scan so obviously the process ended there.

Got a call back fro. The doc. Testested positive for a severe UTI. Ugh.

Got an HG Dx. And insurance continues to refuse to cover the zofran. So im on phenegran now. Lost 4lbs in a week.

Had a scan at 6 weeks to check everything was ok. We got to see and hear the heartbeat so that was nice. Getting another at 12 weeks snd then about one each month after that.

My next scan won't likely be until 20 weeks. I usually do an elective scan to find out gender in between that, but we're team yellow this time. Last time I was sent for two or three more growth scans, but I plan on refusing those this time. I have big babies and I don't need a scan telling me that.

I'll probably get one late first tri and again at 20 weeks. Last pregnancy was the same plus one in third tri to look at fluid level. First one I had a bunch but that was because my OB just liked to do them and I liked seeing baby.

If things go well with this pregnancy I plan to do some elective scans. I'm nervous after having a miscarriage so I think it might be good for me and help em bond some. There is a place about an hour away that does them. They are mainly for finding out sex, which DH doesn't want to do, but I bet they could do the scan and leave that part out. Or I'll convince him that we should find out.

Im interested in the 4d scans. I didn't have it with my DD but I think having one after we've found out the gender and also taking our DD along with us so she can see. Not sure yet though.

Who else isn't finding out the sex? We didn't last time and don't plan to this time.

We are too impatient to not find out :haha: we have a boy and a girl so we don't really mind what this one is but we are for sure finding out at 16 weeks. :)

I really want to find out. DH really really wants to be surprised when the baby is born. I'd hate to take that away from him so for now I have agreed not to find out, but we'll see what the next few months hold.

I want to find out so I know if I should get my DD'S baby clothes out or not. I don't want to wash them all for nothing.

I think we'll be finding out... I want to know if I should keep or sell the girl clothes I still have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->