*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Hey!!

Thanks for starting! Could you put me down for March 8th? Currently CD13 and ovulate anywhere between 18 and 22- so it might move! But lets go for the 8th- its my lucky number!

Is it me or are the forums really quiet? When I was on here a couple of years ago it seemed much more busy!

Fx and baby dust to everyone!
Added, FX that 8th truly is your lucky number! :) :dust:

Please can you put me down for March 8th? Negative OPKs so far but expecting O sometime this week! eee!

Added, FX! :D :dust:

Hi! Can you please put me down for the 12th? First time using opks. Hopefully will have better success this time! Good luck everyone xx

Added! I wish you good luck and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :) :dust: Hope you'll get a positive OPK soon!

I will be testing mid March. CD3 today and started our clomid and dexamethasone. Praying this is all of ours month!! <3

Added on March 15th, is that ok? That's around the middle of the month. :) FX!! :dust:

Thanks for getting us started, Millhaven. Hope it DOES bring you good luck!

I will be due for period on 3/9.

Added. FX! :dust: Thank you, I hope so too. I mean, being the thread starter AND test date on lucky St Patrick's Day? ;) A girl can hope!

Are there any ov. test experts here? Is this positive?

First time uploading a photo so I hope it works properly!

View attachment 1055778

Almost positive, I think. :)

Wow, I'm glad so many people already found this thread! <3 I'll do my best to keep up, and do feel free to tell me if I missed something or added you on the wrong date. :)

I hope this month is our month! :dust:

Are there any ov. test experts here? Is this positive?

View attachment 1055778

I know you asked for experts and I'm not one but I'd say positive. I'm brand new to opks tho! What time did you take it? Apparently it's best to do them twice a day, once mid morning (Not first morning urine) and once in the late afternoon/evening.

Just wanted an opinion and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread...

For the past 2 months I've been BD'ing every other day as that seems to be the general advice I've found online, obviously no success. So this time round since I'm using opks I was thinking of every other day in the run up to a positive like when i start to see a faint second line and then once I get a positive, BD'ing every day until negative again...worth a try?

I know you asked for experts and I'm not one but I'd say positive. I'm brand new to opks tho! What time did you take it? Apparently it's best to do them twice a day, once mid morning (Not first morning urine) and once in the late afternoon/evening.
Oh I changed my post to say a second look instead of experts lol. Just wanted some second opinions! Thanks, I'm going with positive! Also my first time using them so kind of doubting myself. This was taken at 1130 and I'm going to do another around supper time!

For the past 2 months I've been BD'ing every other day as that seems to be the general advice I've found online, obviously no success. So this time round since I'm using opks I was thinking of every other day in the run up to a positive like when i start to see a faint second line and then once I get a positive, BD'ing every day until negative again...worth a try?
I've read every other day until you get a positive opk and then every day for 3 days! I think your plan sounds great!! Good luck

I've read every other day until you get a positive opk and then every day for 3 days! I think your plan sounds great!! Good luck

Yay! That's really reassuring, thanks. And fingers crossed for you too.

I read that the BDing every other day is advice when the man has problems with sperm count (or something like this cannot remember exactly) and if no underlying problems then if you are up for it then to do it everyday. But the difference is minimal, I think by doing it every day vs every other day its like 3% more chance of conception!

I found I burned my man out by the time we got to peak fertile days last time as I ovulated later than normal. So I have decided to do every other day when OPK shows high, and then everyday once it shows peak until I get temp rise!

Hope that helps a bit!

I got my flashing smiley face this morning! Really hope I don't get peak until later in the week- Friday ideally, as my OH is away until thursday evening!

I read that the BDing every other day is advice when the man has problems with sperm count (or something like this cannot remember exactly) and if no underlying problems then if you are up for it then to do it everyday. But the difference is minimal, I think by doing it every day vs every other day its like 3% more chance of conception!

I found I burned my man out by the time we got to peak fertile days last time as I ovulated later than normal. So I have decided to do every other day when OPK shows high, and then everyday once it shows peak until I get temp rise!

Hope that helps a bit!
Yes it does thanks. Good idea about the temp rise!

Not quite positive. Have you tested again?
I tested again this morning and was a definite negative! Also I got an almost positive the day before yesterday so I'm thinking maybe I missed the surge between the two days. I'm going to keep testing for the next week and hopefully they will be negative and that was my positive!

I also had some serious ovulation like cramps and the smallest amount of bleeding so

Hi can you put me down for the 9th please! Due to ov in 2-3 days so hoping I see a positive opk soon! Good luck to everyone :dust:

Can I have some second opinions? Is this positive?

View attachment 1055778
Looks like a positive (high) to me. If that was your first time taking it, you probably peaked before you took that one. I typically get 1 high OPK, then a couple peaks (same 24 hours) and then a couple highs before it goes negative. Good luck, I hope you caught the egg.

Millhaven, can you put me down for the 2nd. I'm still getting high OPKs, so I think I ovulated today.

Hi thanks for starting the thread. I'm joining in after a negative blood test today at 14 dpo. Will do femara and trigger this month, hoping for better chances. I'll probably be testing around the 23rd.
Good luck everybody!

@Millhaven,

TTW starts today! So March 7. This is our second month TTC. I went a bit crazy to make sure i was ovulating. Took 3 tests. We are so excited and I hope I can wait the full two weeks.

Wishing all the best for :bfp: in March! :dust:

ovulation.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back